Chapter 127: Really A Good Person

Ok enough break lets get started. As i said that i clapped my hands and everyone was in the theater again. Everyone was startled but than they remember what happened yesterday that the Goddess of mischief brought them here to react to there other dimension selfs and the fact there world will be destroyed. Did you guys have a good night sleep. Goddess of mischief asked and they noded of course they were provided by the softest fabric found on earth. Even Cale had a good night sleep. And i was glad. Good now lets get started. "Miss Ate" someone called and it was Choi han yes i replied for him to ask his question " may i ask what is the difference between our dimension and theres"

well you see in that dimension we send us gods Favorite child for there world not ending up like yours. I said Unamused with a indefinite voice. Not like i care about a world that made cale suffer so much.

Everyone was SHOCKED NO BEYOND SHOCKED what to think gods would send there favourite child to a world. Most of them wondered who it could be and that child is in your world too but he is not exposed yet😊 What??! They have in there world too but who could it be. 'I must find him/her' though Alberu.

Well our favourite childs choices can change the fate of a world. Everyone was glad and scared at the fact that someones life choices can change a worlds fate.

Cale thought who might it be NOT him for sure he is trash after all.(sorry to spoil your dreams pftt)

Ok enough talk please take your seats so we can start reacting.

Everyone obeyed the Goddess with no words after all they didn't want to anger the Goddess.

They saw a huge screen in front of them most of them were confused but Choi han recognised it. It was movie screen in theaters. Suddenly the screen started to glow.

Cale needed to learn more about their current situation, as well as why Litana’s name came out of the Saint’s mouth, and why the Empire was using dead mana as a weapon, even though it could be poisonous for them as well.

"What that trash" Neo screamed. He thought who might that be but to think it's the famous Trash of the count's family Cale.

Cale had the same thought What he and gods Favorite what bullsh*t is this he is supposed to be trash.

Everyone was Shocked. This must be a mistake. Choi han was angry why that guy who talked crap about his family.

Litana though'why am i with him did the fire in the Jungle' she had hope.

The Henituse family though'What it can't be hyung/son/Cale right'they though as they looked at Cale
Voilan was worried for Cale he might not be her biological son but she considers him as one. And Lily and Basen also see Cale as there brother. (Aww this two sugar cubs❤)

White star thought 'so he is Gods Favorite if he becomes a obstacles in my path i will kill him' he thought as he glared at Cale.

Everyone was Shocked at the fact too that to think the Empire was useing death mana. The Empire's citizens were shocked and looked at the Empire prince Adin.

Everyone clam dowm and Neo Call him trash Again there will be consequences i said with a very strong aura that made them hard to breathe except Cale of course.

'S-Sorry' after Neo said sorry i took back my aura. And said with a cherefull voice yes Cale dear is Our Favorite and if someone has a problem with that i will personally TALK with them.

Everyone nodded there heads of course no one wanted to anger a Goddess.
Now lets continue. Everyone looked at the screen.

“...Oppa.”