Min-su

"Get back here you kids!" A cop yelled as me and Si-woo quickly hopped the fence and ran through the backyards of our neighborhood and quickly turned down the street where a police car was waiting.

"Choi Si-woo, Choi Min-su. What a nice surprise"

"Officer Jang. Nice to see you again" I said as we both stood there.

"You boys going to turn in or you going to continue our chase?"

"We're already caught, so might as well head down to the station"

Me and Si-woo both started walking towards the police car as I noticed Si-woo quickly smirking and he started running the opposite direction. At first I was stunned, but quickly followed behind him. We both ran down the road and back to our original spot where we vandalized the wall.

"What exactly was your plan with that?"

"Get out of getting caught" Si-woo said as we both stood there, catching our breaths.

"You're pretty insane" We both sat before we started running back to the supermarket.

He unlocked the backdoor for us and we walked in to grab some snacks and sodas before heading back out. Si-Woo just left a 20,000 won bill behind and we left through the backdoor again. As we walked out, our old police officer friend was back at the door and he and his partner put us in handcuffs.

"Can you at least grab the snacks?" I asked. Officer Jang picked up the bag and threw it into the back seats with us.

"Where is the bag of paint?"

"I forgot" I said as I could see the officer holding onto every patience he had.

"Come on kid, tell us where your paint is"

"I threw it somewhere. Don't know where it landed" I shrugged as I tried to bend down and grab the snacks.

"Don't move Min-su. I bet both your parents will be real pleased to see you back in the office"

"We don't need to tell them. Just let us go and we'll stop vandalizing"

"Do you two boys know what you want to do in your lives? Do you really think coming down to the station every night will help that?"

Me and Si-woo both sat there stunned as we both looked at each other. That was something we both never thought of. Then at the station, we both got an earful from our parents but what Officer Jang said to me, really, really stuck on me.

~~~

"Min-su. What a nice surprise" Si-woo said as I walked up to his register and threw down a small water bottle.

"Hey. Me and you tonight, downtown. I got the paint all packed"

"Sorry, Min-su. I can't, I have to pack for Seoul"

"Seoul? But you dislike Seoul? It's too crowded"

"I know, but I was offered to become a Trainee. I decided to take that offer up and i'll be training at Pledis soon"

"Like becoming an Idol? That's weird"

"I just need to find a career path i'm good at and since i'm good at producing music and dancing, I thought to try out"

"So you're leaving me?"

"Yeah, I am. But I'll be back around sometimes"

"Whatever, man" I scoffed as I grabbed my water and walked out of the store.

Stupid Si-woo and his dreams. I've always been the better friend, so how come I can't figure out what to do with my life.

~~~