Chan-yeol&Quill VLive

(3 years later) Chan-yeol POV~

"Chan-yeol! Hurry up, you need to do your VLive!" my manager yelled as I ran into the room with my brother behind me.

"I finally found Quill" I said out of breath as I sat down in the chair and my brother hid under the table.

The manager started the VLive as I said hello.

"What is up? Today is my 17th birthday and I have a small surprise" I looked down to Quill as he arose from the table

"17? Really? I don't believe it"

"Believe it! I'm finally grown up, so I'm excited. No more babying maknae Chan-yeol"

"Yah! I can do whatever I want. I'm still older than you!"

My brother's group just recently disbanded, so he's had a lot of freetime. Which made me want to finally be able to have a brotherly talk, so I invited him onto my B-Day's VLive. He was stoked when I asked him and it was nice to laugh with him since we used to be busy.

"I do have one question. Were you and Daniel offered to be on Upon the Stars?" I asked turning my chair towards him

"Yeah! We almost did it, but decided to stick with Gen10 in the end"

"Dude! You could've been apart of Galaxy with me"

"I'm good, your dorm seems crazy!"

"Yeah, the first month we all got into an argument and there were like 4 different languages being said"

He laughed as we started talking about our old homelife and talking about our bandmates. Every once in a while reading comments and answering some questions from fans. I kept the tablet with me and sometimes read off questions that were for Quill. Because I didn't know a lot about Quill since he left America and came back to Korea, I decided to make a special Q&A and since it's my birthday, he can't say no.

"Okay, first question. Who is your favorite Gen10 member"

"Obviously Daniel"

"Next! What did you enjoy most about being in Gen10?"

"Pledis House. The segment we created with Seventeen where we would get together every once in a while and do variety show stuff or go on a vacation together"

"I remember watching that. It was a good show"

"Now let me ask you some questions, birthday boy" He pulled out a small deck of notecards and started reading them off.

"What languages do you know and which do you feel more comfortable speaking in?"

"I know English, Korean, some Japanese and a little Mandarin. I feel most comfortable with English"

"English? Why?"

"Because I grew up in America, so it's my main language. Unlike you, you like Korean more"

"I grew up in The States as well, but yeah I prefer speaking Korean because it was my first language"

I started reading some more questions, some asked about Daniel, some asked where some of my members were. Most were me for spoilers and what was to come of our next comeback. I decided to read some questions to Quill asking where his members have gone after disbandment.

"Ah, after disbanding, me and Daniel stayed as trainees. Haneul is in a pro baseball league, Seo-jun is becoming an Olympic runner. Hyun-Jung went back to acting and is planning to serve soon. Si-woo is a producer for Galaxy and Junwoo is actually their choreographer"