Chapter Two- Turn my 'Cupid' on

You thought I was talking about Harry Styles, right? Ok, I don't blame you. Usually people think Harry is the sexiest, intriguing and interesting boy of earth. I quite disagree. There is no boy more sexy, serious and interesting than Alan Carr. LOL! Just joking. I mean...he is Alan for God's sake! He is as mysterious as a piece of paper. But he is still my favorite presenter here from England.

Okay, so the boy who rocked my boat was Louis William Tomlinson. He used to rock my boat...now he rocks somebody else boat... Whatever.... before that, I'll tell how my day started, kay?

Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on

Took a look in the mirror said wassup, wassup, wassup. Yeah!

I'm gettin' money. Oh!

They told me 'round my hood

Every time they see me I look good

I'm gettin money. Oh!

I started to sing since I've woken up with that song in my head. Of course it was Cher Lloyd's version since I am ADDICTED to Cher (I like Keri too, but let's face it, Cher rocks) She is a ghetto girl just like me! She says stuff just like swag and her clothes just ROCK. Of course I think this 'Brat' thing too girlie! Every saint fan of her is a 'Brat'. Sorry, this is too girlie in my opinion, but I'm practically a gay boy so it doesn't matter. In my opinion even Jessie J is girlie, so whatever.

So I went down singing it. I am addicted to this song! I just adore everything that has 'swag'...well, unless Justin Bieber. He doesn't even know the truly meaning of swag, is just a kid and his songs definitely don't have 'swag'. Okay, I'm talking too much about swag.

"What's that sis?" Max asked while I was sitting on the table. Max is the oldest of us all. He is blonde and has bright blue eyes just like dad and the rest of the family (unless me and the twins, of course, because WE AREN'T LUCKY!).

"Good morning, dear fellows. Let's say I woke up with the right feet today." I said while humming the song, giving Ricky and Tony a big kiss in theirs cheeks and making them 'urghed'.

"And with your swag on!" Dean joked. Well, let's just say the only people that say 'swag' in the house are me, Ricky, Tony, Alvin and Theo. So, Max, Dean and dad joke with us all the time. And Simon...well, Simon is just being Simon.

"Well, when the day begins like this, it just means the end won't be that good." Simon commented while reading a book and drinking milk right after. Simon is the smarty one that saves the St. Valentine family. I love him, but sometimes he is too pessimist.

"Shhh! Simon! Stop giving me bad luck." I 'whispered' knocking on the wood of the table three times.

"Now you believe in luck?" Dean asked surprised. I don't believe in love AND luck. I'm not skeptical, okay dearie? Just realistic.

"I believe in my swag. Does that count?"

I just didn't know at that time that Simon was completely right and my swag wasn't going to save me...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Okay. Katie, Justie is right. Last time you were with the flowers." I said to my friends while putting the carrots on the booth so the costumers cold see it. We were in the street taking the carrots out of the car and it was 5:30 in the morning already.

"But I don't want to stay with the apples..." Katie mumbled faking sadness. I know Katie very well, so I knew she wasn't sad for that! Katie is smart and too cute to be sad for stupid stuff, so she just pretends to be.