Prologue [RW]

Entry #1, Day 1

My name is [There was a different word, but it is scribbled out] Socks. I'm from the planet Xero, in the Chronic galaxy. I've left on a mission to find intelligent life beyond our universe. We're lucky this mission was able to go on, with the war and all, and I'm lucky I was able to even go. Nephalems aren't really a species that people trust anymore, ever since Vizor started the war.

Which is just stupid. I mean, we may have split bloodlines, but that's no different than literally any other hybrid.

Anyway, I'll update this every day if I can. Usually if something significant happens. Which I'm not expecting anything crazy, but you never know in space.

[End of Entry]

Entry #7, Day 7

I've picked up something on the radar! There's another planet system, about 800 or so light years away from here. I've dubbed it "Half System," since half the planets are solid and half are gas. One of them, the third from the central star, has the balance needed to sustain life. What kind of life, I have no clue.

But it's worth a shot.

[End of Entry]

Entry #69, Day 69

This may be my last entry.

In attempting to enter Half's galaxy, I've run out of fuel. And I've come across a very, very large black hole that is slowly sucking me into my death.

Just zait.

Yeah, we went over this kind of stuff in training. But no one ever goes out this far from Xero, especially without the fuel for it. Which I should have checked that before I did this, but I didn't. Oh well.

The pressure. I'm getting a headache from it now. I need to get out of this.

But yet I can't.

(There is more writing, however it is covered in a mixture of blood and some kind of black, goopy substance.)

-----

Hi, welcome to this story. As of writing this, I am in the process of rewriting these chapters, so if something doesn't make much sense that may be why.

Enjoy.

351 words