"Damn, even his cold stares is killing me!!!"

"The way how he stares at us!!! KYAA! I'm falling in love!!!"

"My heart is beating so hard when he smiled a moment ago! I'm wonder who called him?!"

"Should we follow up with him?!"

"Let's go!!!"

As the girls are finally out of the building, they saw Seiyu who is smiling warmly for the first time after Eiji's died which their attention turn to a girl with a blonde hair and ocean blue eyes is smiling at Seiyu.

"Who is that?"

"Kazuki-senpai's girlfriend?", ask the girl which the other turn to look at her. "What? I mean...she's pretty and senpai never smiled personally to any girls.", she said which the rest are agreed with what she said.

"It's rare to see you come and meet me, sis. Where's that brat? And Sen didn't came with you?", asked Seiyu to his sister, Haru who came to meet him at his college.

"Manjirou said that he will come with the rest at the party. He said that he need to go and get himself ready for tonight. I think they all go to the spa. About Senju, I think she go out together with Kyoko.", explained Haru which she looks at her brother who lil bit disappointed. "You didn't ask Senju to be your partner tonight?"

"I planned to ask her today but since she have a plan with Kyoko, I guess I can't ruin their time with this matter.", said Seiyu in lil bit sad tone while Haru stares at him with worried.

"Alright, Let's go!! Let's get ourselves ready for tonight!!", suddenly Haru said in cheerful tone as she grabbed her brother away in hurry, getting everyone to see them with shock and disbelief reaction on their face.

"Did she just touched him like that? I thought Kazuki-san hated peoples freely touched him? Especially if that person is a girl."

"As I'm expected!! She must be his girlfriend!!"

"I know, right?!"

>_________________________<

"Sis...why we're here?", asked Seiyu as both them are standing in front of salon. Smiling at her brother, Haru didn't say anything as she dragged her brother into the store and forced him to sit. "Wait, sis-"

"Bring back his blonde hair.", said Haru to the workers there as they nodded understandably with Seiyu who was ignored by everyone there when he called them.

"Sis- I-!!", before Seiyu could finish his words, the worker started to work on his hair as they removed the black color from his hair which is slowly turning to his original blonde hair. Then, they cuts lil bit his hair as they getting his hair ready and beautifully.

"Miss, would you like to do your hair as well?", asked the woman politely with a smile on her face towards Haru.

"Sure! Please!"

Then, both of siblings getting their hair ready at the salon, meanwhile at other salon with the rest of Toman members....

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!! WHY MY HAIR TURN PINK?!!", shout Mikey with surprise and disbelief as he looks at himself at the mirror while the other are laughing nonstop at behind. "BRING BACK! BRING BACK MY FUCKING BLONDE HAIR!!!", shout Mikey as he shakes the male worker crazily and shout to ask him to turn back his pink hair to blonde.

Because Mikey was sleeping soundly when the worker doing his hair, Baji and Kazutora took the chance to mess up with his hair as they dyed the short president's hair from blonde to the pink color. Sanzu who looking at the scene lil bit proud after seeing his king having a same damn hair color while others are laughing and taking the pictures nonstop.