Chapter Ten ||awoken

Start from the beginning

"Yes im pretty sure you're the reason why I did pass out in the first place." You gave him a annoyed look. "Why didn't you tell her what had happen?"

He sighed and stood back up "because I'm unsure if I could.. not after last times incident.."

"Last times incident? " you asked.

"Awhile back we had another animatronic foxy he dwelled in a area called pirates cove.
The area was soon changed into an arcade to try and dismiss what had happen there."

'Sounds like this company has alot of things they sweep under the carpet huh? Which didn't sound correct of your uncle to do something like that'

He continued.
"Well what I heard is that foxy had gone haywire and bit down on a child's head, I remember only hearing his pleas of how it wasn't him and his systems weren't working correctly.

So they decommissioned him, out robotics engineer at the time I believe his name was Jacob? He had a look into foxys software even knowing the company requested him to take him apart. But curiosity go the best of him. He then eventually vanished, staff assumed he was sick but after he hadn't shown up in about a week people started to become concern. Police got involved and to only find that he had never left the pizza plex."

You eyes widen in shock.

"He was last seen entering parts and services and never leaving. The things he had left behind were just items you would usually carry around and some forms with odd writings on it. Police couldn't find any other evidence of where he could've gone or what had happen so they closed the case."

"So you think what ever had happen to foxy could have something to do with what happened down stairs? It doesn't explain why you didn't tell chica though"

"I don't know I just feel somethings off with everyone's systems right now.. I don't want to bring up things incase something is wrong." He looked away from you.

"Wait that doesn't explain your trip to parts and services or why you shoved me and broke my laptops!"

"Well I had gotten curious from how Montgomery seemed to be acting after he was taken down there by you"

Curious? You remembered Montgomery being worried but didn't think it would actually attract the bears curiosity.

You stared in space still taking in everything. Yoy were ripped back into reality when Montgomery stormed into the tall bears room. Making you and the mascot jump from the fright.

"Oi! Faz Bear! What the hell is going on? First I hear that the engineer collapsed then I find out you had taken her unconscious form hostage!"

'What the fuck is wrong with these robots programming..?' You subconsciously cuss to yourself earning a weird look from the two.

"Montgomery, for the last time stop rushing in my room. And whatever that bird had told you it has no bad intents within the situation." He sighed attempting to calm himself in front of you.

"He's right monty, there's nothing of whatever you think it is." you leaned over so he had view of your face. Not anknowledging that you just gave him an odd nickname what made him stunned by it.

The bear lifted a brow seeing the two of you speak to eachother was like watching some sort of rom com unfold. He shook his head out of thought and continued.

"Since you're here do me a favour and take her to the staff facilities, since my servers are low and I'm unable to since my battery will mostly give out on the way, Montgomery."
Thay sounded like an order more than a favour the gator huffed, you stood up thanking the bear before leaving with the oversized mutant lizard.

You both walked in silence before he spoke

"Nothing actually happened right? If something did you know you can tell me." He spoke in a softer tone than usual sounding more so caring.

"That sounds nothing like the Montgomery I've gotten to know the past week." You chuckled, he froze from you laugh to him it made him feel happy?

"That's bullshit I'm still the same, nothing change" he shook it off.

"So did he fucken do anything?" He stopped and aswell stopping you, he looked down at you with a slight concern and annoyed look. You didn't know which one it was. Too hard to tell you could say.

"No nothing happen monty" there it was the nickname again. His skin heated up abit. Just the way you said it caught him off guard it wasn't like nobody used the nickname before. But the way it rolled off your tongue so naturally it had a nice ring to it.

Needless to say he didn't tell you to stop saying that nickname which you seem to happily call him.

Word count 1821