Chapter Ten ||awoken

Start from the beginning

But if you were in his room that means he was the one who shoved you.. and possibly saved you from thay thing.. wait that thing!? You entirely forgot about that hand reaching for you the odd text appearing on your laptop?!

You were snapped out of you thoughts by nearby voices bickering outside a door across the room, which you assumed to be the entrance.

The door open and you went stiff unsure what to do.
Two beings walked in.

A white chicken like animatronic with a messy tide up ponytail covering over her left eye. With light green triangle earings on both sides of her head.
She wore a black long sleaved undershirt with a green and black camo sleeves. Over it she has a hot pink net Corp top overlaying her black under shirt. She had a short hot pink skirt stopping at the top of her knees.

She had a camo green and black high work out ankle sleeves on her right leg and a similar ankle workout sleeve on her opposite leg but pink and black. (I forgot what they're called lmao).

The other animatronic beside her was a taller bear which was of course freddy himself. The mascot of the company.

The angsty grizzly bear, honestly why did you compare everything here to angst? Don't have any other words? (No I do not) you slowly took his appearance in, he was a light brown color. He wore a black top hat with a matching bow. He had two red earrings hanging off his left ear, aswell as a leather jacket with long jeans with a chain hanging of it tucked into the belt strap. You didn't understand the top hat and bow but the rest of it made sense. Freddy Faz Bear isn't freddy Faz Bear without his signature top hat and bow.

Why did your uncle put pants on these things? The two animatronics look over two stopping their pervious arugement.

"You are awake?" The taller one spoke. With a suprised tone in his voice. "Of course she's awake, num skull. You woke her up with your shouting." The chicken glared at the bear.

"My shouting? From last time I heard you raise your voice you screamed loud as a rooster." The bear now returning the grin to smaller animatronic.

"Wait a minute before you continue to rip eachother to shreds. Can you explain how I ended up here?" You cut in before the chicken could reply.

They both looked back at you "anyways im chixa and you probably know him already. Teddy bear here found you in parts and services. Apparently you were unconscious along with that." she rolled her eyes.

You looked up at freddy "yes then I had brought you here, I was unable to contact the main office since I am now in safe mode. The duck over here witness me carry you unconscious body into my room and mistook it for something else entirely..."

'What did she mistake it for??? And wasn't it his fault I passed out in the first place?'
You questioned mentally.

"Well it's not everyday I see you carry unconscious woman into you room."
She scoffed "I was concerned for her"

'Wait did she think.. ew what the fu?'

"I wouldn't do such perverted things chica! you know that!" He raised his voice in annoyance.

"Right right." She shook her head.
"I should be going now, I have a date with my work out studio~. If anything bad happens within his hands lemme know dear" She smiled at you before walking out the door automatically shutting behind her. "Stupid duck" he growl once she left.

The bear went over to the curtains and peeked out them making sure nobody was nearby.

He then came back over to you and crouch down at your level. "I am sorry for shoving you but I had too."