8

LEON POV:
I laid out Mari's clothes on the bed, "Hey little wolf, time to wake up." I said and Mari woke up and Bix broke down the door, "Yo! Who in the hell grabbed my T-shirt off the laundry!!" He said and saw Mari bare from last night. "O-oh. S-sorry, anyways get ready..." he said to her and I got out to give Mari privacy.

Bix was waiting for her to come down stairs. Mari came down and her hair was in a braid, "What's wrong.." Mari asked and Bix surprised her with a necklace. He put it around her neck, "There now and also Happy Almost Birthday!" He said and Mari hugged all of us, "Thank you, thank you!" She said.

I watched Mari become dazzled of the fireflies, "Fireflies!" Mari said and Bix chased her around, Bix held Mari up in the air and she saw stars for the first time.

Jack smiled and I watched, "Jack what are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me with drunken eyes, uh oh, he's in heat. I decided to not tell Mari about it, Jack kissed me and I rushed him to his bedroom. "Jack be quiet, what if Mari hears?" I said and he just shook his head. "Mari won't know yet but I love you, Leon.." he said and I kissed his forehead, "Shut up.." I said and I slept with him.

Mari managed to fall asleep on Bix, the next morning, Mari and I talked and when I told her about last night. She wasn't mad, but she hugged me so tight. "It's okay, do what you like." She said and I kissed her forehead. "Go with Bix, kid." I said and walked away.

Mari was the only person that's really kind and also stubborn, her life my be rocky but she's the dire werewolf and stronger than ever. Don't underestimate her.