Chapter 16: Parents Day

Start from the beginning

He looked up to so Rias and Akeno talking with Sona and Tsubaki.

(Y/N): Oh, hey ladies.

Rias: How are you doing after this morning?

(Y/N): Fine. Ddraig started freaking out when I first saw Vali, but I managed to calm him down.

Sona: Vali, so that's the name of the White Dragon Emperor.

(Y/N): Yeah, he came here to confront me. Face to face.

Rias: Indeed, he seems to be working with the Fallen Angels. So we don't have to worry about him as long as they keep him under control.

Sona: Regardless, I don't want anywhere near school grounds.

Rias: Agreed. Especially because we have much bigger problems to deal with.

(Y/N): Your families coming, or the leader's summit?

Rias: Both.

Timeskip

Later in the evening, (Y/N) was walking toward the bathroom for a shower, lost in thought. He was lost so much that he didn't think to knock to see if it was occupied. He opened the door to see Asia undressing.

(Y/N): AH, I'M SORRY!

He quickly shut the door and leaned against it. He was calming himself when another presence made herself known.

Rias: Oh, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey Rias.

Rias: Were you getting ready to take a bath?

(Y/N): Wait, before you do-

He cut himself off when Rias opened the door and saw Asia tieing her hair up.

Rias: Asia's here too?

Asia: Good evening Rias

Rias: Instead of waiting, how about we all bath together!

(Y/N):... what?

________________________________

The three were all in the bathroom with Asian and Rias sitting on some stools with Rias washing Asia's back while (Y/N) sat in the water.'

Rias: Asia, you have such beautiful skin!

Asia: Thank you! I always thought yours was smoother than anyone I met, but thank you for thinking so.

Rias: Well, thank you.

While the two were talking, (Y/N) was wondering how he got into this situation in the first place. He was interrupted by a sudden weight on his body and looks to Rias had gotten into the bath and laid down on him.

(Y/N): R-R-Rias! W-what are you d-d-doing?!

Rias: You said last night you would do one thing I wanted you to do tonight. And I want you to let me lay here with you.

(Y/N): F-fine.

He gave in and wrapped his arms around Rias' torso, making her content. Asia looked up from washing her hair to see the two in the water together and didn't like it at all.

Rias: Ya know, I'd ask you to do something naughty if Asia wasn't here right now~.

Asia: No! I don't want to be left out anymore!

She jumped into the water and wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s neck

Asia: It's not fair! I wanna take a bath with you too!