2

Y/N's POV:

We already arrived at school to see people all over the place, me, Heeseung hyung and Jungwon  did not have the same classes, except for me and Jungwon because we had biology together after lunch so we had to separate ways, "see you guys later at lunch." I said, we said our good byes and separated ways.

I went to my first class, which was art class, as I went in the classroom I took a seat, and when I turned next to me I saw my friend from junior high, "oh hi Yujin! Didn't expect us to be in the same class haha" I said to her "oh hey y/n!" She then greeted me, but we couldn't really talk to each other because the teacher went in the classroom.

"Hi class I am your art teacher, Mr. Min" our teacher said, and then started on with his boring asf lesson.
Four classes have already passed and I went to the cafeteria to see Jungwon and heeseung already there talking to each other, Heeseung then said "gosh what took you so long?" I then responded with "don't you know that math class is really far from the cafeteria?" he then just said "fine whatever lets just eat"

Sunghoon's POV

"Hey dude, I dare you to bump into that cute girl add ask for her number" my friend Jay said, "Oh wait that's the girl I had art with but sure I guess, but i'm a little bit nervous about asking for her number" I responded "its fine, just go hurry!" He then said.

I then just walked across her and bumped her obviously, I then asked if she was ok and said that i'm sorry, but I was too nervous to ask for her number. "Did you get it?" Jay  asked, I then said "no, I was to shy, maybe next time I guess" then we both went to biology class, and when I was walking I saw the cute girl that Jay dared me to bump into but I just didn't mind her for now and just continued on my business.

Y/N's POV

After we ate our lunch me and Jungwon went to biology class, while Heeseung went off too hang out with his other friends because they had a free period, and then someone accidentally bumped into me, "oh my, are you okay miss?" The boy said "Yeah i'm fine" I then responded back with, he then  said "i'm really sorry" and just went off to his next class which i'm guessing is biology because he's heading the same way as me.

We arrived at the classroom and took a seat, of course me and Jungwon sat beside each other and when I turned to my back to place my backpack behind my seat, it was the boy that bumped into me, I just didn't mind him and went on with my business.

Sunghoon's POV:

As I entered the classroom my attention immediately went to the girl I bumped earlier, as I went to my seat I noticed that she was talking to a boy, was he her boyfriend? Nah I don't think so, they're probably just best friends, I then took a seat beside Jay and noticed that she turned her back to me, I thought that she would probably talk to me but no, she just placed her backpack behind her seat and continued talking to her "I think" best friend until the teacher went in.

---------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! and sorry for some grammatical errors and mispellings. and please voteee!