13

Maddy was standing outside Bryce's pool house with Justin, Marcus and Alex, the four of them talking about the tapes and what to do about Clay

Maddy was standing outside Bryce's pool house with Justin, Marcus and Alex, the four of them talking about the tapes and what to do about Clay. Maddy was taking hits of the bong with Justin when he suddenly started sputtering and choking on it as he breathed it out. 

"Fuck J I think you need to slow the fuck down" Maddy spoke amusedly however he just waved her off laughing "Don't worry Mads, we need to be worrying about Clay right now" he choked out. "Do you guys have any idea how much shit I am in with Jessica?" he suddenly asks mostly towards Maddy to which she shrugged, she hadn't spoke to her much recently. He was obviously becoming impatient waiting for Clay to arrive at the 'party' so they could talk to him about the tapes.

"Where the fuck is he?" Justin spat at Marcus as he was the one who was so certain this plan would work out. "Hey he will be here okay?" Marcus soothed.

"If he doesn't show, we're done making friends. We do it my way" Justin stated making Maddy's eyebrows raise "Wait what? What is your way exactly?" the girl questioned yet they all had a good enough idea of what that would entail. Justin could be a little... extreme sometimes. It was unfathomable.

"We make him understand" he shrugs. The doorbell going off cuts off any other conversation as they all look at each other. Zach jumps up from the couch and goes over to the intercom and presses the button allowing him to speak to whoever was at the door "candy is in the bowl" he yelled before jumping back onto the couch to continue the game he was playing with Monty.

"You got a delivery" the intercom suddenly spoke making Justin, Maddy, Marcus and Alex quickly rush into the main part of the house and to the front door as discreetly as they could without alerting the others. What they see on the doorstep after Maddy opened the door froze them all in their tracks.

A small rectangular box that looked suspiciously familiar.

Justin picked it up as Marcus whispered "Is that them?" which no one answered. They all scrambled into the kitchen where Justin picked up a knife, carelessly cutting the box open however when the bubble wrap was ripped off and the box was flipped upside down, what came out was pills... what?  

"What the f-" Maddy got cut off by Bryce storming into the kitchen, Zach right behind him seemingly having no idea what was going on. "What the fuck! Those are for my dad!" Bryce yelled out angrily, picking up the pills and putting them back into the box. He looked at everyone around the kitchen in disbelief.

"Uhh.. dude I must be like really stoned or something" Justin laughed whilst everyone else joined in, looking at Bryce nervously. Bryce didn't say anything as he picked up the box and strode back out the kitchen and if it was possible, Maddy was pretty sure smoke would've been coming out his ears.

"Okay, we should not be doing this at his house" Alex muttered. 

"Really, should be do it at yours?" Justin glared earning an eye roll from Maddy. "Cut it out. Look he is going to find out eventually" she stated.

"Maybe he should," Marcus input shrugging his shoulders "maybe this is how this ends." Everyone started at him blankly, telling Bryce would be the worst thing to happen and Clay deserved to listen to them.

"No," Justin snaps "This ends with Clay. Whatever we have to do okay?" he continued. They all looked at each other one last time before heading back to the pool house where the rest of the guys were.

***

Maddy woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing, she groaned softly and lifted her head from where it was lying on Monty's chest and picked it up from her night stand. The bright light stung her eyes however when she seen the photo all that was forgotten as she sat bolt upright and let out a huge gasp. 

Monty, who heard her and felt her movement on the bed groggily reached out for her to pull her back into his arms yet she just pushed him away. "Monty look at your fucking phone" she whispered which made him furrow his brows in confusion. "Wha-why?" he rasped

She didn't answer him so he slowly got up and grabbed his phone from the floor and the sight he seen made him laugh loudly, forgetting all fatigue. "No fucking way is that Tyler?" He asked in amusement.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Fucking clay" she whispered to herself.