Chapter 14

EMMA'S POV
Right, so it hasn't actually been a great start to this whole camp organisation thing . As soon as the lady left, the guards that were in the room grabbed me, (very harshly i might add) untied me from the chair and handcuffed me again all whilst they started dragging me through whatever building we were in. As we went further into the building the rooms drastically changed from being clean and sterile to being filled with grime and blood. WAIT BLOOD! I was very concerned for my life at this moment, but if i don't time my escape right I might be stuck here forever and so i swallowed the vomit that was coming into my mouth. I mean sure as a vigilante I've seen blood on people, walls, pavements but never have i seen it like it was here. It had dried and was mixed with the grime it looked inhabitable, and the fact we weren't stopping concerned me, because it progressively got worse.
We soon came to a stop, outside what seemed to be a dormitory when they uncuffed me and instructed me to go find the bed with the clothes on, change and meet them back outside the room. They also insured me not to waste my time trying to escape because it would be impossible and would anger the instructors if i was later than i was. This was all said in Russian mind you, and if it wasn't for me being bored and the Menace i would be utterly confused and scared. I also think this is another advantage but only for the time being until they catch on. And so the best option here was to be compliant. I'm sure they'd appreciate that!

When i walked into the room, i realised how neat every bed was. It was military style, not a thing out of place. But they didn't look very sturdy and there was around 80 of them. Another thing that caught my eye was the handcuffs tied to the bed. Why? I mean considering the twists and turns i took to get here, this place is like a maze, you'd probably get caught before you'd escape. Probably not the best thing to think of! Am i currently doubting my abilities? Yes. Am i worried i wont escape? Slightly, but let's see how my first day goes because i might be perfectly ok and I'm over exaggerating! As i looked around further i saw a bed with neatly folded clothes on, and so i went over to them and started putting them on. There was a training top and sports leggings with some trainers at the bottom of the bed. I won't lie they were actually really comfortable, but i wasn't sure where to put my old clothes. There weren't any cupboards and so i folded them the best i could and put them back on the same bed presuming that it would be mine.
As i walked back out of the dormitory the guards grabbed my wrists and started dragging me to wherever i had to be. Uh rude! These guys had a nasty grip, and at first i tried to shove them off but they were too strong for me. I might be able to beat them in combat but in strength i just wasn't going to win, and so i let them take me.
We soon arrived at a room, which was labelled training in Russian. I could hear sparring happening inside, but i was shoved inside before i could think about anything else. Everyone turned to face me, but went back to staring at nothing in a matter of milliseconds. Before i could decide what to do next, that lady from earlier came in and took me by the hand and dragged me in front of everyone, dismissing who was fighting and the instructor.

Now i was expecting to get introduced to the rest of these kids or something like that. What happened next scarred me for life.
Madame B called up a kid named Lily, and i could see a confident glint in her eye. What the hell? Why did she have that look? It wasn't until Madame B said that we would spar that it made sense. One thing that weirded me out was that the rest of the 20 or so girls in the room made a perimeter around us including Madame B and the instructor, so they could spectate, and i was nervous to say the least. I mean i still hadn't completely recovered from getting knocked out earlier! But the other girl was as she came pouncing straight towards me. And in that moment everything around me disappeared as my body went into fight or flight mode. All i could see was the girl attacking me, and so i fought back. I blocked, i dodged and I noticed a weakness in her left arm. This was my advantage. And so when she attempted to punch me again, i grabbed her fist, knocked her knee so she was lying on the floor whilst holding her right hand behind her back. And so she couldn't do anything. And so being the nice person i am I asked her "do you surrender?" Because i need to make sure she's aware that i have won and doesn't try and do anything that might hurt her. But all she replied was "just do it, get it over with quickly". Bro what is this kid on about? "Just surrender and I'll let you up" but i was pushed of the girl, whilst the instructor grabbed the girl. She then gave her to the guards and I'm pretty sure i saw tears slip from her eyes. What in the actual hell is going on? And so i got up off the floor and went to Madame B.