Torture? My Favorite

Start from the beginning

"I know how you feel, we all do, she's our mate too! So quit throwing a mantrum and act like the King you are or so help me!" I seethed and threatened.

Damien looked as if he wanted to argue, but with another harsh glare from both me and Xavier, he thought better of it.

"Ok now we need to alert the elders, and we need to start getting plans together to get her back!" I ordered.

We all nod in agreement and in the next moment we we're dashing off to the pack house. On the way there Xavier woke up the troops and ordered them to be prepared for a search and destroy. Their were no chances of not getting Rose back, we were going to destroy the planet if we had to, but she was ours and she would be ours again.

Damien got the lovely task of mindlinking the elders to be awake and ready for a meeting in approximately five minutes. Given that was how long it was gonna take us to get to the pack house at our current speed. Usually it would take about 10 minutes but we were kinda in a hurry here.

We sailed into the conference room and got right down to business, their was no time to waste and I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that.

"Rose is gone." I deadpan.

Their were mixed reactions, some were furious that there queen was gone, others, well one specifically, was particularly glad that she was gone. I would kill this man one day, but unfortunately that day was not today. After all it takes way too long to appoint a new elder to our council and we did not have any time to waste.

With few growls here and there, and a threat that someone would be stripped of there titles and tossed out on their ass, we kept order in the room.

"Now we're going to search our borders in their entirety, just in case she may still be on our side, while that happens we'll prepare our spy's and our army for battle into those blood sucking leaches side of the border" I grumble last part.

We kept going through more and more plans, as more and more searches came back with nothing. We searched our entire side and then we finally infiltrated their side, those damn leeches were definitely behind this.

This caused not only Damien to lose hope but also Xavier, and I'm barely hanging on as is. We would never truly give up looking for Rose we had to fight and battle our way to get through the leeches, those blood suckers were not fully prepared to take us on but definitely made us stumble on our path.

And this was how the next couple of days went on. Day after day looking and desperately searching for our mate.

~~~~~

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

Cough

Cough

Cough

The only sound that reached my ears was the rushing of my blood and the faint cough that refused to yield. And I wasn't the only one that was fed up with my coughing, it seems like the people who had inflicted it were also getting that up with it.