Wild Emotions

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

What the hell was I thinking?!

Oh yeah, I wasn't. I let a false sense of confidence make me agree to something that I definitely should not have. What was that feeling anyway? I've never felt like that in my life, but then all of a sudden I wanted to conquer the world. And that's in no way a sense of exaggeration, I felt all powerful like I could rule the world.

I'm gonna have to figure that out later, much later. I can only have a panic attack about one thing at one, I'm not a very good at multi-tasking.

Wait just a minute...

Maybe they did something to me, so they could get me to agree to this terrible idea of theirs.

Oh goddess, I feel so, so violated.

This is going to be a complete disaster, introduce me to the public? What the hell were they thinking? Let alone me, they're the ones who suggested this idiotic idea in the first damn place, and clearly none of us have our heads screwed on straight. The former king doesn't even like me and I can't even stand up to people and I'm going to be in a room full of nothing but Alphas and Lunas from other packs. And- and- this will not end well.

Oh I can see it now, this is just going to be a huge catastrophe.

"Argh", I groan in frustration, while I flop down on the bed, "Maybe I can make a run for it?" I ask out loud to no one in particular.

No wait, I'm on the third floor a drop like that would not doubt lend me in the hospital, and when that happens I know three wolves that'll never leave me alone again. Somehow I've managed to gain their trust, and they trust me enough to leave me alone and let me have my own space. To be honest it really didn't take much I could probably leave and never come back if I wanted to, but for some reason I don't want to. I don't want to risk hurting them...

Like right now, their off in the castle they call a pack house, geez, I wonder how many pack members live in there.

No wait focus, all I'm doing today is meeting with every single Alpha and Luna on the planet, so that they can spread the word to their packs, so it can cause more interest and curiosity in meeting me, before the ball, another thing I stupidly agreed too. Its so I can get up close and personal with the lower classes, as Lucian called them.

To which I looked at him like he was crazy and didn't talk to him until he apologized for talking about them as if they were dirt beneath his shoes.

Okay I can only panic about one thing at a time, for now its meeting the Alphas and Lunas. Breath in, breath out, I continue to do this for about ten minutes until I was sure I was calm again. Once I've calmed down, I slowly make my way off the ginormous bed, and head over to the full length mirror.