✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾

Start from the beginning

"Right, Kakucho?" Kisaki side glanced at the person behind him. A familiar man with a familiar scar on his face, wearing a black suit while pointing his gun at the trio. "K-Kaku-chan?" Takemichi uttered his childhood friend's name, but in return, he received a cold breaking stare, sending him goosebumps over his spine.

"Tadashi Hiroki," Kakucho mentioned his name in a cold tone of his voice, glaring at him menacingly. "You're mine," he declared coldly as he points his gun at Tadashi, ready to shoot him. "Leave..." Tadashi whispered towards Takemichi. "Bring Naoto with you..." he said, breathing heavily while holding onto the pain in his hand. "But what about you-"
"I have back-up," Tadashi sent him a reassuring smile, and just right on cue, sounds of a police siren could be heard around the area. Not just one, but more than that.

"Seems like we have more company," Kisaki sighed frustratedly. Takemichi followed what Tadashi said and took this chance to escape, Kakucho was about to shoot him, but Tadashi got a head start as he picked up his gun swiftly and shot a bullet an inch away from Kakucho's face to distract him. Takemichi hesitated, doubting whether he should leave Tadashi by himself. He was worried for him, scared that he might lose someone important again because of him. But he needed to take Naoto somewhere safe, he didn't want to endanger his wounded friend any longer as he forced his legs to carry Naoto towards help.

"Sacrificing yourself? What a foolish plan," Kakucho seethed. "At least I get to die as a hero, no?" Tadashi said in a mocking tone while holding the gun at a point. "I don't understand why she would get acquainted with a foolish man like you," Kakucho jeered with a deadly glare on his face. "Neither do I, but who am I to judge Shi-chan's good taste?" Tadashi sneered as he smiled at Kakucho mockingly.

"You dare-" Kakucho gritted his teeth, shooting gun towards Tadashi again. Tadashi runs through the side, hiding behind a trash can, avoiding Kakucho's bullets. "Because of you..." Kakucho started fuming. "BECAUSE OF YOU, I'VE LOST NOT ONLY HER!" Kakucho started rapid-fire towards Tadashi's direction, shooting bullets in every space he can, to at least cause some damage to his target.

"KAKU-CHAN!" Kakucho halted, his turning on his shoulder, glancing at the dark-haired male behind him. "Stop it, Kaku-chan!" Takemichi pleaded. Even though he truly knows nothing good will do just by begging for him to stop, but he had to try. He needed to try. He needed all of this to stop. "Stop it, Kaku-chan! What did Hiroki-kun ever do to you?!" Takemichi yelled in question.

Desperate for his childhood friend to stop killing someone is also important to him. "You don't know it, do you?" Kakucho glared before gritting his teeth in anger and annoyance. "Because of him..."

"Because of Hiroki Tadashi..." Kakucho kept pausing as his grip on his gun tightened. His body turned to face Takemichi in front of him with a menacing glare of anguish, and... sadness. Takemichi didn't fail to notice the hint of sorrow in his eyes with a cold mixture of anger, making him gulp. "IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT IZANA DIED!" Kakucho yelled, causing Takemichi's eyes to shoot wider than before. "IT WAS HIM!"

 "IT WAS HIM!"