Unwrap me (M)⚠️

Chaeyoung Pov

I walk down the hall of our home, in search of for certain brunette. The last room I check downstairs was the parlor,  completely unprepared for the sight my eyes met when I rounded the entryway.

There lay Mina in front of the Christmas tree amongst the presents, wrapped up as one herself. The beautiful brunette wore nothing but a big blood-red bow and a smile.

My mouth suddenly went quite dry as I gazed down at the sight before me

"Merry Christmas Chaeng" Mina says sultrily, her voice low as she gaze at me beneath those thick, dark lashes.

I shift my weight, trying to relieve some of the tension my pants suddenly feel too tight.

I clear my throat in hopes to regain my  composure and the usual air of nonchalance.

"And what do we have here, love? You're still… twenty minutes early for Christmas," I tease, glancing at the clock on the mantel.

Min smiles wider. "Well, you've been such a good girl this year, I thought you deserve to unwrap a present early" she said matching my tone.

I lick my lips as I watch Mina drag a hand down her throat, across her ribbon-wrapped chest and over the furls of the bow before coming to rest on her hip.

My pants seems to tighten further, my bulge is becoming obvious damn she's sexy turning me on purpose now I hunger for her.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to unwrap me?" Mina said husk, fluttering her eye lashes seductively.

Unable to resist any longer, I walk over  the tree, standing over her for a moment. Her chocolate eyes observes me intently, the smirk on her face growing.

Mina had settle onto her back while my arms lazily resting alongside her head. The large ribbon was wrapped around her torso, covering the parts of her most wished to see,  tied in a large bow across her belly.

I tilt my head in an attempt to see underneath the ribbon where it ended, barely covers the very tops of her thighs, but unfortunately her legs were clasps together.

As if to tease me, Mina moved her right leg slowly up and down along her left.

I kneel down next to her almost unsure where to start. "Are you sure it's alright to open a present early?" I asked making no move to untie the ribbon just perusing her body

"After all it's not quite Christmas yet."I chuckle when she squint her eyes.

"Would you rather wait? Something tells me you wouldn't enjoy that" Mina raises a brow glancing pointedly at the bulge. "But if you aren't interested in your present, perhaps I could find someone else who would be." she pressing her lips together looking away, feigning disappointment.

I swiftly bend down, slipping a hand underneath her head to angle it up, while the other hand braced myself as I lean over her.

"You know I'm not one to share love." I press my lips to hers in a heated kiss.

The kiss was anything but gentle, Mina lets out a moan as my tongue invades her mouth, swirling around her gum and palate .