Chapter 27 - Dating

Basically after the boys had made up, everything had went back to normal. Well, other than the fact that James and Avery had been going on dates lately.

The couple had once tried to go on a picnic but the moment they got outside, it started to full on rain on them.  They'd sometimes even kiss just to annoy their friends.

°·°·°·°

Remus and Sirius have been thinking about telling James and Peter about how they're dating. While they were both nervous, Avery was trying to reassure them that it's fine and they wouldn't judge.

"Oh come on, guys! They won't judge, okay? And even if they do they're going to have to learn to deal with it. I mean the amount of times they've found you both sleeping in the same bed is questionable since they still don't know you two are together." Avery rambled as the boys listened.

Sirius grinned, "yeah, they still think that we sleep in the same bed because of nightmares. Right, my moony?"

"Right, you are, love." Remus smirked as he saw Sirius blush and look away from the boy so that he wouldn't tease him.

The couple always tease each other to try to get the other to blush so that they could tease them. Sometimes they'd even tease Avery since they were starting to get less and less creative with pick up lines.

°·°·°·°

It was now later that day and Avery was dragging James and Peter to the dorm so that the couple to share the news of their relationship even though they've been dating since their fourth year.

"Ugh, Avery. Why do we have to go? I was eating in peace when you barged in and we did the same to Prongs except you kissed him while I was disgusted." Peter explained to the girl.

Avery laughs at her friends complaints, "Peter, it's for a good reason. Also it's not my fault that James and I are talking."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows and thinks for a second and asks, "but, we're talking? And we're not going around and kissing each other- and going on dates."

"Peter- I meant that we aren't dating yet but we're in a stage where we're going on dates and stuff. And most people call it the talking stage." Avery explained as they make it up the stairs to the dorms. Peter opens his mouth to speak but before he could get a word out, Avery interrupts him, "Oh, look. We're here!"

Avery knocks on the door before entering with Peter right behind her. Not hearing James enter, Avery turns around and sighs before she exits the room and walks down the stairs. As soon as she gets down there she sees James speaking with one of his fellow teammates from the quidditch team.

"James Fleamont Potter! Get your butt over here, now! Come on! I promised Remus and Sirius that I'd get you and Peter because they need to talk to you! Oh, and hi Wood! Sorry, but James' friends need him right now. You guys can talk later." Avery smiled at said guy before she grabs James' hand and pulls him with her.

As they walk up the stairs, Avery apologizes for interrupting them but tells him that she had a good reason, he just as to wait.

Remus, Sirius, and Peter turn at the sound of the door closing to see Avery and James walking towards them with their hands interlocked.

"Okay, now out with it." Peter says as soon as the soon-to-be couple sit down.

Remus rolls his eyes before he looks over at Sirius to see him already looking at him. The two stare at each other for a little while longer before Remus sighs and turns back to the trio.

"Okay, well what we're about to tell you is going to be shocking to you- well except for Avery. She knows everything. Anyway, you guys have to promise not to tell anyone, or judge us." Remus says as James snorts causing the four to look over at him.

"What? It sound like you two are about to say that you're dating- yeah, right! Remus would be too shy to say anything and-" James interrupted himself when he saw Avery's warning look basically telling him to shut up.

"Uh- well- you see- we-" Remus stuttered as he furiously blushed.

Sirius, deciding to step up (not literally, they're all sitting down) and speak up, "actually that exactly what we were going to tell you."

Peter's eyes widen, "man! I should've brought my popcorn!"

"Wait- no- this is a prank, right? I mean- what?" James blurted out with confusion shown on his face.

"Yeah, uh, we started dating in our fourth year.. I.. I had accidentally admitted it to Sirius since I had been avoiding him for a while and he had cornered me and made me frustrated- which caused me to admit it." Remus explained his part of the story.

"After he said he fancied me, I told him that I fancied him as well. Asked me about all the girls, well those girls were to distract me- or, well they were supposed to convince me that I still liked girls and not guys. So, Remus was my gay awakening! I was his! So there! End of the story. We're dating now get over it, losers." Sirius rushed out before he kissed Remus on the lips and tickled his sides a little and immediately ran off, out of the dorm.

"Hey, I told you to stop doing that!" Remus exclaimed as he ran after him with red cheeks.

"Uh- well.. Um, that was- shocking. But it also makes up for why they both mysteriously vanish at the same time..." James said as he shrugged.

Peter suddenly gasped causing the Potter boy and Flynn girl to look over, "It also makes up for them being in the same bed!"

James gives him a blank look before sarcastically clapping his hands, "wow. Wormtail, I had no idea."

Peter frowned as he looked down. Avery lightly slapped James' chest as she pulls Peter into a hug.

"Don't listen to him. Must be that time of the month for him."

"Wha- but-"

"Shhhh!"

Author speaking!
Hi, my loves! So I've made a new fanfic called 'The Marauders little sister' which she is James sister but she in her fourth year while they're in their 6th. It's not like my other one. That one was horrid, but I like this one. I haven't actually posted anything for it yet, but I am working on the third chapter. Should I post it?