Chapter 11 - Rings and Realization

Avery awoke to the feeling of something heavy over her stomach. She felt tired, with a massive headache.

She looked around and soon figured out she was in the Marauders dorm, she looked over to who was next to and immediately felt butterflies fill her stomach as she blushed.

She quickly and quietly slips out from under James' arm, puts her hair up in ponytail, and looks around the dorm.

She sees Sirius spread across his bed, hair disheveled and... Some hickeys?

She immediately whips around towards Remus' bed to see him with hickeys too and quickly reaches for her wand, muttering a spell to cover them up. She then does the same with Sirius, writing a quick note, knowing Remus would know where to find it, saying that he would have to cover up his hickeys if he doesn't want anyone to find out.

Avery looks around for Peter, to see if him spread out on the floor. She shakes her head, laughing silently before levitating him onto his own bed.

Before she leaves, she gives each of her boys a kiss on the forehead.

Avery sighs as she sees the mess in the common room and uses a quick spell to clean some of it up. She summons a few trash bags and starts to pick up trash, occasionally finding pictures of drunk people.

She even found one of Sirius and Remus full on making out, drunk. Peter chugging a bottle of whiskey. Lily making out with a girl.

Harley wasn't gonna lie, but she already had a feeling Lily liked girls, the red-head just denied it. Of course Lily did like boys as well.

It was sort of Avery's thing to know things. She had always been one to take care of people or comfort them. It was hard for people to hate her, but there was one Slytherin that absolutely hates her...

Is Mulicber. He'd always despised her since their first-year when she had gotten onto her broom before him, in flying lessons.

His friends didn't hate her, they just disliked her, due to the fact she was a muggleborn and was better at wizarding things than they were, although they'd never admit it.

Avery was just a smart girl since birth, she had been a smart baby.

*-*-*-*-*

James was with Avery, going through her bag out of boredom.

Avery had practically begged him to go with her to the library and now James was looking through her bag.

"Hey, love? Why do you have this bag of... Rings?" James asked as he pulled them out.

"Hm? Oh! I had bought some over the summer and was gonna give it to someone, because those rings are way too big." Avery explained in her dreamy like voice, that's what it sounds to James, at least.

"Mm, okay,"

"Do you like rings?" Avery asks as she carefully reaches over to grab her bag, and starts packing away her things.

"Well... Yeah, but I didn't think Evans would like them, when I had an obsession with her, at least." James admitted.

"Oh, you realized it was an obsession? I mean- sorry.. I didn't mean it in a rude way at all. I- I kinda thought that you should start looking in other directions for girls that are willing to actually pay attention to you." Avery rambles before blushing and muttering, "Sorry,"

"It's quite alright, Love, but I think that I've got my eyes on someone." James says looking Avery in the eyes before blushing slightly and looking down at the rings.

"Well, would you like to wear the rings?" The blue eyed girl asks as the two leave the library, towards the Black Lake.

"Oh, um, yeah, sure." The hazel eyed boy says, nervously.