Chapter 1 - On the train

Avery Flynn had just gotten to Platform 9 3/4 and to say she was happy is an understatement, she was beyond excited for many things. Seeing her friends, seeing the second years from her last year, meeting the first-years and maybe, making new friends.

She boarded the train and started skipping down the corridor while looking into compartments through the windows and waving at familiar faces. She finally found someone she is close to, actually two people in the same compartment. She smiles and knocks on the compartment door before smiling at Peter who got up to open the door.

"Hi, Peter!" Avery says and hugs him as soon as he opens the door.

"Hey, Aves." Peter chuckles before hugging her back.

"How are you?" She asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"I'm good, uh, how about you?" He asks smiling at the girl.

"Oh, I'm wonderful! And that's great, Peter," She says before looking at Remus who was standing behind them so he could greet her, "Hey, Remus! How are you?" She asks as she pulls him into a hug.

"I'm good, and I already heard you were wonderful, so that's good!" Remus says as he hugs her back.

"That's good. Oh! I have chocolate for you, Remus, and some Bertie Botts Beans for you, Peter." Avery says as she pulls the candy out for the two boys.

As the trio converse James and Sirius are sitting in their seats confused as to who this random girl was.

Sirius thought she had great style and loved that her hair looked so soft and, just, good. He liked how her rings and watch just perfectly matched with her outfit (outfit above, but not with the glasses or you could have the glasses ).

James did like her style, too. He liked the way her hair looked and matched with her face. He liked how her rings fit her fingers perfectly and along with her watch. He liked the way her outfit just fit her. Although not knowing her he thought she looked attractive and would probably date her- wait no! He likes Lily! Not this mystery, bubbly nice girl. Lily, it's Lily not her. Plus he can't just date someone based off their looks.

The three finally done talking are about to say their 'bye's and 'see you soon's until Avery sees James and Sirius fully in the compartment by the window on either sides of it, and widens her eyes.

"Oh, hi! I don't think we've met before!" She says hurriedly as she gives them apologetic looks and sticks her hand out, "I'm Avery Flynn, and I am so sorry for totally ignoring you." She says feeling bad and thinking she might've hurt their feelings.

"Darling, it's okay, just hush that mouth of yours. I'm Sirius Black." He says shaking her hand.

"Oh, well, nice to meet you, Sirius!" She says smiling softly as she had recognized his name from Remus mentioning him. After that she looks at James and smiles, "and you are? Oh! That sounded rude! Sorry, I meant it in a nice way, of course!" Avery rambles.

"It's okay, love. James Potter at your service." James said as he took her hand and kissed it lightly.

"You're silly," She giggled before looking at her watch then to Remus, "might want to head to the prefects meeting it starts in about five minutes." she says.

"Oh! Thank you, Avery! I've got to go, see you lot later." He says and walks out.

"You aren't a prefect?" Peter asks looking up at Avery who was still standing.

"No, actually they sent me a letter saying that as much as I would be a great prefect, they don't want to stress me. Also since I tutor people sometimes, and I just willingly help people. I don't mind actually, I like spending nights in my dorm anyway.