Reviving The Saiyan Race

Start from the beginning

Midnight: Bulma you didn't have to.

Bulma: it's a gift for already playing and spending time with Trunks.

Midnight put the watch on his wrist. He then hugged Bulma, she was surprised at this but hugged back. Midnight knew Bulma argument with Vegeta was bothering her. He decided to talk to her about it but not just flat out tell her what he heard. Midnight broke the hug and looked her in the eyes.

Midnight: Bulma are you okay you seem sad.

Bulma: I'm fine Midnight

Midnight: Bulma don't lie to me I can tell something's wrong what is it?

Bulma hugs Midnight again burying her head in his chest. She began to cry into his chest. Midnight rubs her back as she cries. Bulma goes on explaining what happens between her and Vegeta. Midnight continues to comfort her.

Bulma: I just don't understand am I ugly, am I not good enough.

Midnight: Bulma look at me.

Bulma looks up at Midnight. Her eyes red from crying. Midnight wipes her tears.

Midnight: Bulma listen to me you aren't ugly not are you not good enough. You are a beautiful, smart, strong woman.

Bulma looks into Midnight's purple eyes. She quickly gets lost in them, Midnight is in the same situation starting into her blue eyes. They began to lean closer to each other. It wasn't long until their lips connected. They both melted into the kiss. Midnight put his hands on Bulma's waist, while Bulma wrapped her arms around Midnight neck.

Bulma: (I shouldn't be doing this I have a husband, yet I can't stop. Something inside me tells me to be his.)

Midnight: (what's wrong with me I should be stopping her but I can't. Something's telling me to make her mine.)

Their tongues fought for dominance. Midnight won and began to explore his new territory. They don't broke the kiss for air. Both heavily breathing for air.

Midnight: Bulma we should stop someone could walk in.

Bulma: your right we should stop. We'll keep this after little secret.

Bulma kisses Midnight's check and walks out the lab. Midnight leaves Capsule Corp and flies to Chi-Chi and Goki's house. He lands and knocks on the door. Midnight expected Goku or Chi-Chi to open the door but Goten opens the door.

Goten: hey Midnight are you here to see mom.

Midnight pats Goten's head.

Midnight: sure am where is your mom by the way.

Goten: she's inside come on in.

Midnight and Goten enter the house. Goten goes to play. Midnight walks into the kitchen to see Chi-Chi cooking. He walks up to her and pokes here side to get her attention. Chi-Chi looks over from cooking.

Chi-Chi: hey Midnight what brings you here?

Midnight: I can't here for Goki and also to see you.

Chi-Chi: aww you didn't have to.

Chi-Chi hugs Midnight, but unknown to Midnight he was releasing an scent that he couldn't smell but Chi-Chi could. Chi-Chi inhaled the scent she felt the urge to become Midnight's. Midnight felt the same feeling he felt with Bulma. He wanted to make her his, he wanted her to submit to him. When they looked each other in the eyes it got worse. Chi-Chi inhaled more of the scent her urges grew. The more Midnight looked into her eyes the more his urges grew as well. It wasn't long until they found each other leaning forward. Midnight planted his lips on hers. Chi-Chi wrapped her arms around Midnight's neck. Midnight's hands trailed down to her waist. Midnight hand began to move twords Chi-Chi plump ass. Before his hands could reach he got over his urges. He broke the kiss with Chi-Chi.