~: Chapter Twenty-Three :~

-Katsuki's POV-

I woke up with Kiri's arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked up at him to find him pouting slightly with his brow furrowed, it was fucking cute. I smiled a bit before kissing him gently, hearing him stir afterwards. His arms tightened around me before he opened his eyes and looked around. There was a slight alarm across his features before his eyes landed on me and he calmed down.

"Good morning Kat, ready for the day?" he asked, a small yawn escaping him.

"Of course I am, I couldn't get up though with your giant ass arms around me." I said, though I knew he could tell I wasn't being mean.

"You love when I hold you though, especially when we were on our honeymoon~" he whispered teasingly in my ear.

"S-shut up dumbass." I responded while looking the other way, hoping he wouldn't notice my blush.

"Just remember, I have no issues with showing you off to everyone. So long as no one even thinks about touching you." he growled quietly, making me shiver.

"W-we should get ready to leave soon. The more time we waste the less likely our kid will be ok." I stated, hearing him hum before letting me go.

We both got out of bed, getting dressed in a fresh set of clothes before gathering our bags and heading downstairs. Dunce and Tape face were already ready to go as well as Dunce's mother. They were all eating a bit of food before we headed out, which was a good idea. Kiri and I grabbed a plate to eat as Dunce's father came down the stairs and came to talk with his mom. It was very quiet as we all got ready to go, none of us wanting to break the peace.

-Denki's POV-

It was practically silent as everyone moved around getting ready. Mom had stated earlier that she would be focusing on helping to get back Bakugou and Kirishima's kid before head straight back home. That was fine with me, it just meant I didn't have to try to hide Shinsou from her. It wasn't that my parents didn't like same-sex couples, they just weren't as comfortable with them. I was currently waiting until the end of the year to introduce them to each other.

"Alright, everyone's ready so let's get going." Bakugou stated, getting nods from everyone.

We all headed outside and packed everything onto the horses. Mom and Dad gave each other a hug and kiss before she came to join us. We followed after the other three as soon as she had mounted her horse, keeping to a slow trot till we caught up with them. It was nice to be back out on the road, and even better that my mom got a chance to see what we do while we're out here.

"So what is the plan once we reach our destination?" she asked, clearly addressing Bakugou.

"We're gonna sneak in, if anything goes wrong we'll kill everyone inside." he answered, not even turning to look at anyone.

"What! Denki, are these the kind of things you do now? I thought I raised you better than this." Mom said, turning and scolding me with a frown.

"Oi! He's responsible for bending light so we don't have to do that, they can't see us if the light avoids us. That's why we asked for your help, there's gonna be a ton of people there and it'd be better if he didn't pass out in the middle of sneaking in." Bakugou said, finally turning with a silencing glare.

"Kat, calm down." Kirishima said quietly, resting a hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Tch, don't go assuming that we kill for no reason. If they leave us alone then we leave them alone, now lets keep going." he stated, turning back to the path ahead.

Mom still looked slightly agitated but she didn't say anything. She definitely didn't like the idea of potentially fighting, and I couldn't blame her. Almost all fairies hated violence, especially light fairies like us. It took me almost a year to stop gagging at the sight of blood, and even longer to attempt holding a weapon. I planned to help where I could and defend her should anything happen during our mission.