SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

His lips are pressed calmly as he observingly looks at you, "Where does it hurt?"

"I'm feeling fine." You lie and groan when the side of your stomach aches again. It was punched hard last night, "I-I swear, I'm alright."

"You shouldn't do it again." Manjiro stated calmly and you don't know if it's just your imagination, but you can feel his concern voice glimpse a little.

"I know. I should've knocked before opening the door to avoid disturbing you kiss someone so rough—"

His eyebrows curl in slight confusion, "I'm referring to the fight."

"Oh."

Suddenly, you see the side of his lips curve a little and your heart starts beating weirdly fast once again. You hate this feeling of anxiousness again... or is it really anxiety?

"You haven't told me you love me this morning," He started with a calm voice and it made your eyes widened, "Is it because you saw me kissing someone else last night?"

You're calm, you know you're good at concealing your emotion, but right now you can feel your face heating up because of what he says. He's not wrong, though. Everyday, you would greet Manjiro saying, 'Good morning, I love you!' and stuff like that, but you are shocked that he's actually waiting for you to say it today.

Wait... is he really waiting for me to tell him I love him?

"How would I know if the one you're kissing last night has already greeted you with an I love you today? She might be your girlfriend, and I don't say such words to someone who's already committed to someone else." You replied and leaned on the sofa before exhaling gently.

"Girlfriend?"

"You don't kiss someone that rough unless they mean something to you. That's cool, though. You can... kiss whoever you like, and I..." You breathe deeply, "...don't care."

You remember what he told you yesterday and now, you're saying it back to him. You didn't kiss Ran Haitani because you only want him, but he can kiss someone hot and sexy without wanting you. What a terrible feeling.

"She's the one who kissed me first." Manjiro stated calmly and you want to just sigh heavily.

"Hmm." You mumbled tiredly.

"She delivered my drink in that room and sat on my lap before she started kissing me." He continued, and you want to smile with how cute he sounds while explaining those things. He doesn't sound dangerous, he sounds... calm and gentle.

"Ok." You responded.

"I was about to push her away when you opened the door and saw us." He added again and you finally opened your eyes to meet his gaze.