𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

Nishinoya Jumped onto his bro grabbing two meatbuns as Yamaguchi and Tsukishima's would go to waste.

"Hey Hinata! Come get your meat bro!" Hinata shook his head of what just happened smiling again jumping towards his seniors "Thank you~" They laughed as Hinata had already gobbled them down. Kageyama reach over and ruffled his hair "Don't go so fast, dumbass, you'll choke."

Nishinoya and Tanaka looked at each other in disbelief "Oo~ Hina-Chan you never told us you had a boyfriend~"

Hinata looked at them surprised as Kageyama deadpanned at the two "You didn't know?"

It was Tanaka and Noya's turns to be surprised "Wait..WHAT? Why didn't you tell us? Why? I thought we were your Senpais!" A huge sweat drop formed over top of the couple. "Do you not trust us anymore?" Nishinoya grabbed Tanaka's shirt collar shaking him "Our poor kohai he's all grown up what will we do?"

Hinata smiled sheepishly "Sorry senpais.." Hinata used the name hoping it would pick them up "We just thought you already knew..everyone knew." Kageyama nodded agreeing with the ginger.

"You see everyone knew before us bro!" Tanaka and Noya fell into each other crying. Kageyama just rolled his eyes "Thank you for the meatbuns.." Kageyama nodded his head into the opposite direction towards Hinata's house indicating they should just leave the two.

The walk towards home was silent, it's never silent. The silence wasn't comforting at all and Kageyama didn't like it one bit.

"Hey mom!" Hinata walks through the door Kageyama trailing behind him "Hey Shoyo, Tobio"
Kageyama smiled at the woman waving.

"How was your day?" Hinata shrugged "Ooh I see. What about you Tobio?" Kageyama only shrugged "The same as every day." She smiled at the two.

"Well alright. I'm going to bed now there's some food in the fridge if you get hungry." She walked over towards the two leaning down to kiss Shoyo on the forehead then pull Tobio down and do the same.

"Alright I'm off. Night boys, don't be too loud your sister is already asleep." Hinata smiled at his mom before going to his room to put his things away.

"Are you hungry?" Kageyama shook his head walking towards Hinata engulfing him in a hug.
"Your moms nice.." Hinata nodded into his arms laughing "Yeah she really is.."

Kageyama smiled at the ginger in his arms "Let's go to sleep." Kageyama playfully gasped "You? Sleep? No way! I was sure you'd want to play games!"

Hinata laughed at the guy "Ah yes what I surprise! Tonight we shall feast on dreams" They both just stood there laughing for a minute.

"Alright let's go." Kageyama picked Hinata up carrying him bridal style "He woah! Put me down!" Kageyama laughed "Oh come on you jump higher than this at practice!"

Hinata huffs as Kageyama puts him down on the bed laying on top on him, wrapping his arms around the youngest frame.

"Good night.." Hinata smiled shyly still not used to this nicer side of the taller.
"Good night Tobio.." and with that they closed their eyes slipping away.

The only problem was Kageyama wasn't slipping away into dream land but, instead to his conscious questioning the whole of reality.

'Hinata had been quite on the walk here didn't aggravate me for kisses, he wasn't jumping all over the place and he didn't go psycho crazy when explaining to his mom how his day was. You wanna know what really threw me off? He didn't want food or video games. That right there really was what really made me start questioning reality.'

I look up at his relaxed features 'Gosh you're so beautiful..' I smiled before laying my head back down on his chest.

.