"What is this thing to worry about?" Zayn asks, taking a seat beside me and looking up at the sky with me.

"I don't know how to take her back." I say, quietly.

I messed things up with Ashley and I was willing to do anything to get her back. Ashley was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. Sure, lots of other people have offered to be the shoulder to lean on ― Especially the boys. But, Ashley was really the only person who has shown it rather than saying it. Sometimes, there are people who claim that you can talk to them if you need someone, but they don't actually mean it. Most of the time it's like this;

#1 They say it to look nice, kind of like propaganda. But, when the time comes, they don't really care.

#2 They actually mean it, but when the time comes they are so inexperienced on how to comfort someone they just respond with 'I'm sorry' or 'I don't know what to say'

#3 They want to help, but they are busy people and barely have the time to sit down and talk to you.

I'm sure there's other reasons, but these are just the ones I've encountered.

"Why do you say that?" Zayn asks, interrupting my thoughts and bringing me back to reality. It took me awhile to realize he was responding to what I previously said.

"I don't know where she is, but I really want to make things right between me and Ashley." I heaved a big sigh.

"Why can't you just do that hack-y thing you tried to do on Venus?" He asks bluntly.

"That's it!" I shout, sitting up and looking at Zayn with a huge grin. "Thanks, man."

"Anytime, enjoy your night." He says, standing up and walking back inside. I follow his actions and listened to what he said.

Enjoyed my night.

I walked over to Lizzy who was talking to Emily, but Emily saw that I wanted to talk to her so she just left. Lizzy turns to me and smiles at me, but I knew it was kind of forced.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks as she puts her drink down.

"Nothing, can I talk to you?" I ask. Lizzy evidently stiffens. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything like last time." Lizzy simply nods.

We went to the kitchen and I turned to her. It was really awkward and silent. They were blasting songs in the other room and just talking. So, it made it more awkward that it was so quiet between me and Lizzy.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"What?" She asks, looking at me as she was previously looking through the fridge.

"I said 'I'm sorry'." I say louder and gave her a lopsided smile. "I didn't mean to do whatever I did. I was under the influence of alcohol and I didn't have control over my body."

"Why were you drunk?" She asks, closing the fridge and leaning her back against it.

I stayed quiet. Should I tell her the full story or just tell her half the truth?

"I kind of just needed something to make me numb." I say simply, looking down at the floor. I hear Lizzy starting to walks towards me slowly. All I could hear were footsteps and soon I was looking down at her shoes. She then wraps her arms around me tightly. I was caught off guard, but hugged back, nevertheless.

She pulls away and looks into my eyes. I felt surprised and sad at the same time. I look away from her and my eyes landed on a picture of me and the boys. I don't know why, but tears started to stream down my cheeks.