While I was waiting, I started doing some laundry to wash Imani and I's clothes. After that I started washing the dishes I used to make Amir breakfast.

It wasn't even noon yet and I've been thrown up on once and cleaned throw up twice. That doesn't even include all the shot I've had to wipe up.

I only had a couple more dishes left when someone rang on my doorbell, probably Coach Knowles.

I dried my hands and went to open the door. Coach Knowles was standing there with a nurse hat and stethoscope.

"Really? Again?" It seems like every time I open the door for her I end up laughing in her face.

"I'm Nurse Knowles today." She looked so excited to be doing this.

"You're a life saver, thank you." I really would've lost it if Imani threw up in my car again. I let her inside and closed the door.

I led her into the kitchen and she set a pharmacy bag down on the island, after she turned back around to face me.

"It's no problem at all. Robyn told me you needed me to watch Imani so you could go to some meeting?"

"No, I'm not going anymore." I hate Robyn.

"Are you sure? I can watch her, I have nothing to do today and I wouldn't mind hanging out with her for as long as you need."

"Hanging out? She's six."

"Yeah but we can still hang out. I love kids, it would really be no problem to watch her."

"She would just get you sick, it's fine."

"My body is basically made out of steel, my immune system is perfect. I haven't gotten sick in decades."

It sure does look like it's made out of steel, when she walked in here the first thing I noticed was the grey Nike sweatsuit she had on.

"Still, I don't need to go to the meeting that bad."

"Aren't you the president? It sounds like you do need to be there."

I hate that she's right. "Would you mind watching her for just an hour or two? I'm so sorry I hate that I have to ask."

"I already told you, it's really no problem."

"I know but I really hate asking you this. I'll pay-"

"We're friends, right?"

"Yeah." I think she just wanted me to say it because right after she started smiling.

"Okay then it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Friends help friends out."

"Okay." I guess so. She was right, I actually needed to be at this meeting.

"Good so go get ready for your meeting and I'll give Imani some medicine. You should probably take a shower too, I think I see a chunk of something in your hair."

Oh my God that is so disgusting and embarrassing.

"Ew. Just to let you know, Imani might throw up again." I feel so bad.

"A little vomit isn't that big of a deal, we'll be fine. You just go get ready and I'll deal with the rest."

"Thank you again."

She gave me a reassuring smile and I went upstairs to get in the shower.

I scrubbed my body until my skin turned red. My scalp was probably red too from how many times I washed it.

30 minutes later I stepped out the shower, I felt so clean.

I got dressed in leggings and a t-shirt, just something plain and easy.