Chapter 8~ Dress shopping

word count: 1.2k
Bailey POV:
She wakes up around 5:30pm and goes back down to the common room.

"hey sleepyhead." Mattheo teases.

"shut up." Bailey says.

"ugh finally youre awake. we have to look for dresses for the ball. like now. we need them to get here on time." Pansy demands.

"fine. lets have a look. but like how?" Bailey asks.

"im going to send a letter to my parents and get them to use muggle websites and take photos of dresses they think id like, send it to me by letter and ill write back to say if i like it." Pansy says.

"woah you really thought this through didnt you?" Bailey laughs.

"yup. would Sirius do it for you?" Pansy asks.

"im sure he would, but i dont know if he'd know how to use a muggle website. i might just make one." Bailey suggests.

"oh thats a lot smarter actually. would you be able to make one for me if you get the chance?" Pansy questions, excitedly.

"yeah sure, i just need to plan them." Bailey says.

"uh guys? im still here." Mattheo announces.

"aww does wickle Matty need attention?" Bailey teases.

"yes. yes he does. now." Mattheo plays along. Bailey rolls her eyes at him.

"im just gonna go get my notebook to make some designs for the dresses." she says, going up the stairs to her dorm to get her notebook. Bailey loves to design clothes and make it into clothes. shes designed a lot of tops, skirts and trousers. it calms her down when she's panicking or feeling down. she walks back to the common room with her notebook and quill, sitting on the couch Mattheos at. Bailey puts her legs on his and starts sketching a dress shape.

"can i see?" Mattheo askes, leaning over.

"no." Bailey snaps. "you can see Pansys, but i want mine to be a surprise." she says.

"Pansy, what do you want your dress to be?" Bailey asks.

"em, i dont know, maybe like a short cut black dress? maybe with a little bit of lace?" she suggests.

"yeah, i could do that." Bailey replies. she moves around to lean her back into Mattheo so he can see what shes doing. he puts his arm around her as she sketches Pansys dress. she colours in the dress black and adds notes around it.

"that looks nice." Mattheo compliments.

"its a rough sketch, it'll be better when its actually made." Bailey comments.

"yeah but its still good." Mattheo argues.

"fine, thank you." Bailey says, giving into his compliments. "Pansy, will you write to your mum and dad to get black material for your dress?" Bailey asks.

"yeah, could i use Sakura?" Pansy questions.

"yeah sure, go ahead." Bailey replies. Pansy goes off to the owlery, leaving Bailey and Mattheo alone in the common room.

"yeah im gonna move, i gotta do my dress now." Bailey says, moving to the opposite side of the couch, in a position so that Mattheo cant see her notebook. she sketches out the shape of her dress and like Pansys, puts notes around the edges.

"can i see your dress?" Pansy asks, appearing out of nowhere.

"shit you scared me." Bailey says, jumping. "sure, take a look." she adds handing her the notebook.

"hey, why cant i see then? thats unfair." Mattheo says.

"oh, its just a secret from you. i want to see your raw reaction to it. it would be more fun." Bailey tells him

"its gonna look so good Lee." Pansy says, handing Bailey back her notebook.

"still unfair." Mattheo complains, sadly.

"awh you'll see it in precisely 28 days, so stop complaining rattymatty." Bailey teases, kissing Mattheo on the nose softly. Mattheo grabs Bailey by her chin and pulls her in for a proper kiss.

"ew i get you guys are a couple and shit but ew." Theodore says from the stairs up to the boys dorm room. they break apart and Mattheo shoots his best friend a death stare and sticks up his middle finger. Bailey laughs at him.

"relax Matty, its ok." Bailey says calmingly.

"get a room you too." Theodore teases.

"have it your way then." Mattheo says, pulling Bailey up by her hand and bringing her up the stairs to the boys dorm.

"uh, is that kidnapping?" Bailey hears Pansy ask Theodore.

"i dont know, maybe?" Theodore answers.

Mattheo brings Bailey up to his dorm.

"so- why did you bring me up here? to prove a point?" Bailey asks, standing in the middle of the room.

"well that and to do this." Mattheo says, leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. she kisses him back. Mattheo starts pushing against her, and she backs up and hits the wall. Mattheo kiss Bailey even more passionately. she didnt even think it was possible at that point.

Mattheo pulls away and begins to kiss down her neck. Bailey can feel her breath quicken. her heart, racing.

Mattheos POV:
he kisses down her neck, slightly sucking and making hickeys on her neck and collarbone area. Mattheo feels her breath hitch. he smiles against her skin.

"ugh youre so hot Bailey." Mattheo says. Bailey simply breathes out in response. Mattheo pulls Bailey away from the wall and puts her on the bed and continues to kiss her. he feels her hands in his hair, pull his hair to the side, making his head go to the side as well. Mattheo puts his hands on Baileys waist. they break apart for a breath.

"that was-" Mattheo says, out of breath.

"yeah. glad i decided to come up here after all." Bailey laughs, making Mattheo laugh as well.

Mattheo lies down on the bed on his back, his arm on the pillows, patting the spot beside him. Bailey moves up the bed and lies down on her stomach, with her arm resting on his shoulder and her legs on top of his legs. she sighs, contently. Mattheo, looks down on her while she rests on him. he cant stop thinking about how beautiful she is. he really is head over heels for this girl. Mattheo knows, deep down, his mum and dad wont approve of him showing his "weak side" to anyone but around Bailey, he cant help let his guard down.

Mattheos parents were never great parents- at all. they never spent any time with him, never really cared about him in general. he just accepted that and moved on. he hates having to spend whole summer with them. he hopes this summer, if he and Bailey were still together, he could spend time with her and Sirius in their house over the summer to avoid his parents.

as the couple were having a moment, chatting away, the door opens and in comes Draco. Bailey looks at who it is, ignores him and goes back to talking with Mattheo.

"are you both going to the quidditch tryouts on Thursday?" Draco asks.

"yeah." Bailey answers, dryly.

"cool, cool." Draco says, awkwardly. "well im gonna go. i was just er- grabbing my book." Draco announces, grabbing a random book of his locker and leaving the dorm room.

"we should probably go back down the the common room." Bailey says.

"do we have to?" Mattheo complains.

"come on Matty." Bailey replies, giving him a little kiss.

"ok" he says, willingly. they get up and go downstairs to the other Slytherins.