【❶】

Chapter 01

It was silent. Something unusual in the Sohma house. The three Sohma family members were looking at Tohru after the words she let out only seconds ago. The last few days were full of action and that was maybe one reason why they weren't that shocked, but the words she let out were like a beautiful song with lyrics that cut your skin. The words she said were, ''I know how to break the curse.''

The jello she made was fast forgotten and the only thing that can be heard was the air outside. However, that silent was fast broken by the three Sohma's. Tohru only understood the word ''how?'' out of the yelling. She had a silly look on her face when she realized that the sentence came out wrong.

''I don't know how to break the curse, but I know someone who can,'' Tohru said with a proud look on her face.

The others now had a deadpanned look on their face. Before anyone could stop him, Kyo had a cheek from Tohru's face and pinched it.

''You can't say something like that out of nowhere!'' Kyo said -more like yelled - with an annoyed look on his face. The two other Sohma's however, were deep in thoughts. Shigure thought about how this new information may help him. Yuki however was thinking if it really is possible to break the curse. He knew that Rin would be the first person who would deserve to know about that. She suffered and is only living in hope that she can free Hatsuharu. He thought about the others and how everyone would be free. They could all live the way they wanted to live. Kyo wouldn't need to be alone forever after school finished.

''Honda-san what do you mean with that?'' Yuki asked and looked down at his hands. He wanted to trust her words, but there was still a part of him that thought that he would be forever be chained to Akito.

''after I talked with Isuzu-san and saw how much it hurt her. I thought about every way to break the curse, but fast found something out.'' Tohru said serious. -as serious as she can get-

'' I will never figure out how to break the curse.'' She finished. The others looked at her with widen eyes and a look of disbelieve.

Before anyone could stop him, Kyo had again pinched Tohru's cheek. ''Stop making this so dramatic and just tell us who may find out how to break the curse.'' he said with a sigh and looked at the sundown.

''Ah I'm sorry! My friend, I know her since middle school, and she is very smart. She figures fast such things out. Also, she would do it if I asked her, but there is a problem. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell her about the curse. You all are so kind and let me in on everything about the curse. I don't want to break your trust, so please! Allow me to ask my friend to figure out how to break the curse.'' Tohru said and bowed.

The three animals -aka Sohma's- were a little shocked. She was bowing down for something that is not even for her. They fast reminded themselves that this was normal. This was Tohru Honda, the most selfless girl on this world. Yuki fast smiled at her and made her look at him.