He's my lover

The cold wind was seeping through my skin but my heart was keeping me warm. Now, I know that Baobao loves me too. My beautiful cat loves me too. I am happy I wanted to kiss him so bad if only his mood swings did not kick in. 

I can't sleep. I was already sitting outside the door for an hour, I think Baobao was sleeping now. 

Creak

Oh, I guess not.

"Hey! it's cold. Come inside."

He was cruel but he was still sweet. I'm crazy.

I stand up and went inside. Baobao was waiting on the sofa, sitting and looking at me. "No sex.. but let's talk."

I don't care about the sex. All I care about was that Baobao loves me. 

"Gong Jun, master... My name is Zhehan but I like Baobao more. Cats got nine lives and I only have one left for me. I was hesitant to accept your love because of this."

Baobao was extra dramatic when he was telling me this... I thank him for saying this first.

"I know humans will be in so much pain when their loved ones leave them, animals do too. So, I decided to spent my remaining life with my master. Master is a good cook, I win mostly in this curse, right?"

Still thinking of food, what a cute cat.

"... and if I leave master I think I will die from pain and longing. I love master too much now so master can't run away from me or love other humans. Master, will you be my human lover? Should we get married too? I heard human marry their lover."

He was talking too much all I can hear was him asking if I can be his lover. 

"Baobao, I will gladly be your lover..." Fuck! I can't help but cry out of happiness. 

"hehe... then... I'll reduce the sex ban for two weeks."

Indeed a sly, was this what they call a tsundere? My lovely tsundere cat. My lover. 

That night, we talk a lot about me and how we move forward from now. Baobao, chose to be human to be with me but there was still a very few moments when he flirts with cats, he kind of forgot that he was human now and I got jealous of all these cats.

Humans and cats, both were my rivals. As a cat person, my Baobao was in heat almost all the time. Is that really the nature of a cat? Well, long story short we got a very healthy sex life and few scratches on my back.

Baobao plans to study and work so he can help me with expenses but how can I let my lovely cat work? He can enjoy his unemployed life while spending my money as long as he does not date a cat!

"Hey! who are you talking to?" that sexy voice again.

"Are you telling our story to the street cats again? Don't you get tired? They don't even understand you."

I'm Gong Jun and I am now fifty-nine years old. This story I am sharing with you is mine and my beautiful cat. He is still dazzling as ever. I love him still and will forever love him until my last breath.

"Let's go. It's going to rain. I don't want you to get sick."

My lovely cat. He loves me and he stayed with me. 

I believed that amazing and unbelievable things happen in this world, who would have known that my destined lover will be a cat-turned-human? You will find yours too. Fighting!

"Meowwwwww...."

~ End ~

~~~

A/N

This story came to mind when I saw my cat and this dialogue pop-up in my head... 

"With that trash outfit?"

Ah, yes, he has devil's mouth. "This outfit is worth hundred fifty dollars." I am wearing the most expensive clothes in my cabinet.

"A trash-wearing trash. What are you? A trash-trash? Come. Let me fix you!."

"What's wrong with it? I love how I look."

"No! You look like an idiot! Who wears red and green? Are you a Christmas tree?"

"Oh yeah? And do you want to be the star on top of me?"

"Want me to top you, Master?"

Then I just open my laptop and write. 

Hope you like it. Forgive me for all the loopholes. This is a short story just so I can get it out of my head. 

Mwah!!!!