Chapter twelve: meeting up (Completely rewritten)

Start from the beginning

One thing everyone who knew Bailey knew was that she was an avid protester. She had had some of her friends go with her to all the protests she attended because of the fact she was female and mixed race.

*twitter*

Userf| why does no one talk about @BaileyBitch being massively involved in the Black Lives Matter protests she was there almost every day. I met her there and she was so nice she was helping to hand out water and she was helping with any problems other days she would bring any extra supplies for people we took some pictures with her and she was often pictured by other for press and to bring attention to the problem.

BaileyBitch| because it was about the cause rather than me being there its not that big of a deal that i was there

BaileyBitch| because it was about the cause rather than me being there its not that big of a deal that i was there. Yes i played my part but it wasn't just me and I have been involved in a lot of protests.

Ranboo| vouch

Tommyinnit|vouch

*Irl*

Bailey sat in her hospital bed with Colby asleep next to her he had drove all the way to come and see her so it was clear he was tired.

As he slept Bailey looked through twitter and Instagram where she had posted about protesting before just not recently it wasn't shocking that she had a passion for protests. She always had love debates but she knew when something was and she would always fight for whats right.

She knew when Colby woke up the two of them would not sleep properly due to catching up so she let her eyes close and let sleep take over her body.

When Colby woke up he saw Bailey sleeping and to him she looked like she just needed someone right now.

When they had reconnected the week before the two of them had face timed for hours and they occasionally also spoke with Sam and the rest of her friends.

Bailey found out that her ex boyfriend had been ignored by the rest of them for cheating on Bailey with multiple people at the same time.

They knew he was a jackass just thought he was better than that. Colby and Sam were the ones to kick him out.

Eventually Bailey woke up and she looked to her right and saw that Colby was on call with someone.

She sat herself up and adjusted her beanie she was wearing before wiping the sleep from her eyes Colby was sat on the edge of the bed where he had fallen asleep earlier, so when Bailey rested her head on his shoulder whoever was on call could see her.

Colby rubbed her shoulder as she looked drained, he was on call with Sam and their friend Elton.

"Hi Bailey." Elton said smiling at her.

"Hi Elton nice to see you again. You too Sam, I missed you guys so much." Bailey sighed keeping her head on Colby's shoulder.

"So you're the one that stole Colby for the weekend?" Sam asked jokingly.

"Yup and we are going to have so much fun." Colby said smiling at his friends.

The next two days went really fast for both Colby and Bailey, neither wanted to leave but Colby had work to do with Sam and some other friends.

*instagram*

ClobyBrocksecret| had great couple of days with her can't wait to see her again

BaileyBitch| we will see each other soon love

*Irl*

Bailey was playing among us with corpse and the usual crew so she was mildly distracted from her friend leaving she could be heard on other peoples streams it seemed like she was finally happy.

Many of her fans that were on Poki's stream were spamming in chat that she seemed to be doing better in herself.

Bailey knew that Colby had helped her feel better but so had corpse especially when he texted her saying they needed someone to play among us with them and she was the first choice everyone had agreed to.

Bailey's nurse Andrea had noticed the change in the young girl she saw as a daughter. She had treated Bailey since the start of her treatment so the change in Bailey after Johnnie left scared the shit out of Andrea. 

After two of Bailey's friends came it almost seemed like she realized that she had people there for her so Bailey made more of an effort to reach out to people.

Bailey often showed Andrea pictures that Jake would send to her of her cat who was doing well with him.

At first Andrea was confused by how Bailey was doing but now that she had settled Andrea felt glad.