Chapter thirteen: streaming again (completely rewritten)

Bailey had been doing better physically and mentally so after she took a month long break she decided to stream again she got herself ready and then sent her tweet out.

*twitter*

BaileyBitch| first stream back from my health break in five minutes

Bailey got herself mentally prepared for her stream she was going to play with her friends and then sing some songs for her fans.

"Welcome guys its going to be a different stream today but anyway lets get started we are going to be playing some among us with friends and then we are going to sing some songs

*stream highlights*

 "Jake you prick you had to kill me first and Tommy you watched him and then said that he was innocent. I am betrayed." Bailey huffed while ever laughed at her dramatics even she did eventually.

"Bailey it seems like you need a friend right now how about we stick together?" Corpse asked while laughing.

 *later on during*

"Tommy stop killing me and you too Tubbo being his accomplice." Bailey yelled a the game ended.

"Bailey it's just you, we are all against you whoever gets imposter next round kill Bailey first." Jake laughed.

Everyone spent the rest of the rounds laughing as Bailey was first to die every time given that she didn't get imposter.

*singing portion of the stream*

"Ok chat everyone has finished streaming and we have received multiple raid so what song shall we sing I will do the donations suggestions." Bailey exhaled grabbing her guitar from the floor.

'If you love her by forest blakk' was read in a robotic voice as Ranboo had donated it.

"Awww Ranboo thank you of course just let me listen to it quickly and I will begin playing it." Bailey said.

It amazed the chat that she could listen to any song then play and sing perfect by ear. She had an influx in subscribers from them hearing her sing.

She had many more donations that night so it was around two am when she was doing her last song she chose what she wanted to sing.

She sat with her guitar and she removed her beanie while singing this song she had videos from when she was younger where she could relate to the song so much.

That's why younger Bailey initially decided to remain faceless she hated the way she saw herself and she knew she was eating unhealthy but at the time it was her first taste of freedom.

After meeting Ranboo she decided her life didn't have to be that way and she somehow got to a weight she felt proud of.

(Not going into detail given my own relationship with food and body image)

*Instagram*