Chapter 4- daycare danger.

I walk up to the turnstiles and scan my card, a buzzer noise goes off.
Freddy- Well done, you now have full access to the pizza plex, but you will need passes to enter other areas.
Lucas- Hey Freddy, I have a question.
I walk towards the giftshop, Freddy said that a spare daycare pass is supposed to be in there.
Freddy- Go ahead.
Lucas- D-do you think it's possible that roxy........loves me.
Freddy- Hhhmm, well, before our performance, she did bring up a guy that she couldn't stop thinking about, so possibly.
Lucas- It's just that, your robots, can you feel emotions.
Freddy- I'd like to think I do, does that help.
Lucas- In a way, yes.
I reach the pass counter, but find it empty.
Lucas- Freddy, there's no daycare pass.
Freddy- That's impossible, there is al-
Greg- I took it.
I freeze, then tap my watch.
Lucas- You did WHAT.
Greg- I'm not useless, and I'm gonna prove it.
Lucas- GREGORY, YOU GET YOUR ASS TO THIS GIFT SHOP RIGHT NOW.
But there was no reply, I growl as I run off.
Lucas- FREDDY, nearest entrance to the daycare.
Freddy- Your near it, take a right.
I hang a right and look to see the entrance to the daycare was open, I rush in to see a viewing window down to the daycare, and down there was gregory.......IN THE HANDS OF SUNDROP.
Lucas- GREG.
I look over to see a slide, I rush over and slide down into a ballpit, I surface as I hear sun speaking.
Sundrop- IT'S SO GOOD TO HAVE COMPANY, WHERE'S YOUR BROTHER, WE COULD USE ONE MORE PERSON FOR THIS SLEEPOVER.
I scramble out of the pit to see gregory sitting in a chair with Sundrop dancing around him.
Lucas- SUNDROP.
Sundrop stops and turns to me.
Sundrop- LUCAS, OH IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU, YOU WANT SOME FIZZY-FAZ, HOW ABOUT SOME SUNDROPS, WANNA FINGERPAINT, PLAY TAG, HID-
Lucas- Sundrop, we're in danger.
Sundrop- OH, THAT'S A REAL PARTY POOPER, LET'S FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT AND HAVE FUN.
Lucas- Sun, vanessa hacked your systems, your dangerous in your current state.
Sundrop- HOW CAN I BE DANGEROUS, I'M FU-
Lucas- SUN, DO YOU WANT CHILDREN TO GET HURT.
Sun stops moving and looks at me.
Sun-..........no.........i-i........I would never.
Lucas- Sun, let me take your personality chip, I can reinstall you on a fresh body, fixing you right up, then, you can help us save the others and stop vanessa, that's what you want right, to have a safe place to have fun.
Sundrop looks at me, then slowly turns to gregory.
Sun-........." twitches" what have I done, she's made me kill so many, they were just children.
He falls to his knees as the haunting memories of his victims came back to him.
Sun- "looks down at his hands" I'm a monster.
" WHOOSH"
Sun jolts back slightly in shock as gregory wraps his arms around him, hugging him.
Gregory- I'm sorry, it wasn't your fault, but we're gonna help you.
Sun was shocked at first, then slowly wraps his arms around gregory.
Sun- "crying" thank you.
?- Aaaahhh, how sickingly sweet.
We look over to see a truly terrifying sight, a woman in a white Rabbit costume with red eyes and a blue bow looks over at us.

Sun gets to his feet as he clenches his fists.
Sun- Vanny.
Lucas- Who's that.
Sundrop- Someone you can't win against.
He jumps in front of us.
Sun- I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANOTHER CHILD ON MY WATCH, I'M THE DAYCARE ATTENDANT, AND IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT THE KIDS, SO COME ON-
He gets into a crappy kung-fu stance.
Sundrop- -do your worst.
The girl named Vanny just chuckles.
Vanny- Oh, I won't be killing them, and neither will you, but moondrop however....
Suns eyes go wide.
Sun- LUCAS, GREGORY, RUN.
Lucas- Wait, w-
Just as I open my mouth, Vanny hits the lights, turning them off, we look over to see Sundrop shaking.
Sundrop- RUN, RRRRUUUUNNN.
Vanny- I'll leave you three to get equated, ta ta.
With that, she walks out of the daycare, we hear her lock it as sun continues to spasm.
Lucas- SUN, WHAT DO WE DO.
Sun- GET THE LIGHTS, AAAAHHH, LIGHTS ON, LIGHTS OOONNNN.
He crawls behind the security counter as we hear him scream, then, a hand reaches up that looked like sundrops, but was blue.