Chapter 07 (Part 2)

Selena's POV

“Tell me, magkakilala talaga kayo ni Clyde?"

 “What?” Oh Jeez. Masyado na bang obvious? 

“The way he looks at you, may something eh. I just can’t figure it out.”

“Oh please Sabrina. Don’t ever think that thing."

“What do you mean by 'that' thing? Spill the bean, Se!"

“I mean, wag kung ano-ano iniisip mo diyan. It's nothing."

“Is that so? Eh ba’t parang nung nakita ko kayo, it feels like, you knew each other for a long time?”

“Nega instinct mo lang yan. W-wag ka nga!” Nakarating na kami dito sa school gazebo. Puro lovers yung nasa ibang gazebo spot.

“Really? Hindi talaga ako titigil kakatanong dito Se! dali na kasi. Tell me. What’s the real catch between you two?”

“I told you, I don’t know him. Just heard of his name before. Yun lang. Period.”

“Nah-uh. Not satisfied here, friend. Friends tayo diba? Don't you trust me?” Is she kidding me? Kakakilala lang naming ngayon. And she expect me to trust her bigtime? Oh Jeez. This is what I hate. 

“Sab.. it’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s just too private to tell you. We knew each other just today and are you expecting me to tell you everything just because you’re my friend? I don’t think that’s what friendship is. There’s always a limitation for everything. There’s a boundaries need to be set, Sabby.” Naiba naman yung expression niya. Yung tipong parang napahiya? 

“S-sorry.. Ugh. Sorry tlga Se! hindi na mauulit. It’s just that masyado akong na-curious. I mean, I barely see Clyde having those twinkling eyes when she’s infront of a girl. Sorry tlga Se I promise, I won’t meddle too much now. Sorry talaga ah? Alam mo na, I don’t have any friends with me since I studied here. Kaya naman I’m too happy na meron na ngayon..” No friends since then?! How can she take that?!

“Y-you mean, you don’t have a-any friends with you before? How can you take that? Uh.. sorry to hear that Sab..”