Chapter 4-The "Official" Meeting & The Plan 🤝

Manik was waiting in his room when there was a knock. He looked through the eyehole and saw his driver with a bag. Quickly putting on the robe thats in every hotel room, Manik opened the door.

"Kya yaar Vishnu...itna time lagta hai kapre laane mein?" Manik scolded.

"Sorry sir...actually woh bahar bohot saare reporters hai. Wahi pe atak gaya tha." Vishnu explained.

"Shit....thik hai tum ghar jao. Main abhi ke liye yahi hotel mein rukhne wala hoon, until the reporters leave. Haan aur niche jaake hotel staff ko bata dena to make sure to tell the media Im NOT here, samjhe?"

"Yes sir." Vishnu nodded and left after giving Manik his clothes.

"Wait...agar bahar itna media hai toh shayad woh ladki bhi hotel mein hi hai. I mean she is wearing my clothes...koi bhi ladki iss halat mein media ke samne nahi ayenge. Yeah Ill go check with reception. Chodungi nahi main isse...mere kapre leke chali gayi." Manik thought to himself. After changing into his clothes he went down to the lobby.

"Oh good morning Manik sir." The lady at the reception grinned widely seeing Manik.

"Its not good at all...yeh batao, main kal ek ladki ke saath aayi thi, is she still in the hotel? Woh, this morning she was wearing mens clothing." Manik described her the best he could.

"Ji sir...mujhe yaad hai. Woh ladki abhi bhi humare hotel mien hi hai." The lady replied.

"Which room?"

"Uh..sir I cant-" The lady hesitated.

Manik slammed his hands on the counter. "Which...Room?"

"Room 407."

"Thank you." Manik went to the elevators and pressed the button to the 4th floor. Meanwhile Navya had also sent some clothes for Nandini so she was now wearing a cute summer dress with faded jean jacket over it.

"Yeh Navya bhi na...saath mein driver aur gadi nahi bhej sakti thi? Ab main ghar kaise jaungi?" Nandini mumbled.

saath mein driver aur gadi nahi bhej sakti thi? Ab main ghar kaise jaungi?" Nandini mumbled

Knock Knock!

"Oh...driver hoga...mujhe paata tha Navya would have my back!" Nandini happily opened the door without checking through the eyehole and came face to face with Manik. The moment they looked into each other's eyes, fragments of the night before started coming back and they both sort of remembered each other. Manik entered her room, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Nandini protested.

"So...it looks like you have other clothes." Manik commented looking her up and down. "Phir mere kyun churayi?"

"Kapre toh tumhare paas bhi hai na, tum kaunsa mere kamre tak bina kapron ke aa gaye?"

"I had to get my brother to bring me this."