Chapter 5: Most emotional finale ever

As it turns out, this entire story is just a fever dream of a movie Croissant and Timekeeper worked on because the latter was bored af

"WELL DANG", TK said, staring at the cinema screen or whatever it's called. "The audience would be totally disappointed if they found out they've been bamboozled!"

Except they weren't.

The entire story actually IS real and the two thought it'd be funny to trap random cookies in jars and force them to reenact the entire incident.

And THAT is also a lie because as it turns out they weren't even the ones that filmed the movie!

It was string gummy betch that was watching them do weird shenanigans this whole time with a hidden camera, currently sitting behind them eating a bag of popcorn!

"I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE PLOT TWISTS", Parfait Cookie got up from the screen and walked out of the theater like a MATERIAL GWORL. "I'm leaving chile"

White Lily Cookie was sitting uncomfortably close to Pure Vanilla, they were having a peaceful date night together and waiting to confess their true feelings because the person writing this story has a severe hyperfixation on PureLily.

Hmm I wonder when they will have some sort of mutual interaction, Timekeeper thought to themselves. They're the cookie manifestation of time itself so of course they know what happens next!

The Cookies of Darkness sat far behind the two, but not too far. Just enough to get a view of Vani and Lily. Emotional anime music started to play in the background so everyone knows something fruity is about to be in fruition.

"W-W-W--W-W-W-HITE L-L-LILY C-CHAN", PV stuttered like y/n as he jumped from his seat. "I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING."

White Lily was like 👁️👄👁️👉👈 as she eagerly waited for her man to say something.

"I've been hiding my feelings for so long, it's time I spill the beans to you."

"YAAAAAAS SPILL THE BEANS QUEEN!", Sour Belt and Shining Glitter squealed, recording the drama live on Cookie Twitter.

"The truth is...I love you, Lily..."

EVERYONE WAS IN PURE DISBELIEF, EVEN THIS SPECIFIC SENTENCE HERE. Until ice cream grandpa continued to speak...

"...as a friend."

And then he ran away like sonc out of the movie theater.

"AYO WTF", the entire audience was shocked. 

"WE WENT TO THIS THEATER FOR THIS?!", the emo cookies were utterly disappointed.

"What a waste of time!", Blackberry Cookie stopped covering Onions eyes and dragged her and her malewife outside.

White Lily Cookie was shaking.

"N-N-N--N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N--NNO THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE THIS CAN'T BE!"

She turned back into Dark Enchantress and went after PV.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING THIS TIME, YOUNG MAN!"

"Ayo #PureVanillaisoverparty???", Sour Belt and Ariana Grande Cookie whispered.

Then the entire theater disappeared leaving the remaining cookies in grass lmao

"NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR ME!"

Timekeeper whips out their scissors once again and drags Croissant into the time rift.

CREDITS ROLL WHILE THE PERSON READING THIS TRIES TO COMPREHEND WTF JUST HAPPENED

Come on, I know you're confused, I know it ;)

Fine I'll let you go.

Unless...

Nah you're free I swear