Chapter 3: Puella Magi Vanilla Magica

Timekiepr flew across the time rift while Shooting Stars was playing in the background. They entered different wormholes until they ended up in the islands and saw a lot of weird things along the way. They accidentally saw Fire Spirit Cookie showering, Espresso Cookie sleeping, Frost Queen Cookie sunbathing, Pastry Cookie reading My Immortal, Parfait Cookie watching David Dobrik apology videos, and so much more.

Eventually they reached their destination: a random building in the middle of the ocean with a poorly-drawn pill as its sign. They entered the pharmacy and saw sorbet shark sitting at the counter.

"Ooo0ooOooO0oo!"

TK doesn't speak fish so they didn't understand what they were saying. Conveniently for them they sneezed at the same time and saw subtitles appear just below the little cookie.

"The Fitnessgram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test-"

Goshdarnit, Timey thought. I was expecting a normal greeting!

Just as they were about to ask about dem cold medicine, Dream Cookie bursted in with his army of stans and blasted the Mask song as they hoarded the entire store for normal pills. TK tried to stop them with their time-traveling powers but even it proved too much for their might.

"WITNESS THE MIGHT OF THE DREAM!", one stan screamed, and all of the green cotton candy cookies came stampeding towards Timekeeper.

"AAAAAAAHAHHAH I JUST WANTED TO GET SOME COLD MEDICINE!"

It didn't take long for Timekeeper to realize how op they truly are and in the snap of a finger turned half of them into dust. They were about to get up again when...

"NEVER FEAR, THE MAGICAL ANCIENTS ARE HERE!"

Timekeeper gulped.

One by one the ancient cookies appeared while a generic kawaii anime song blared in the background. Timey watched in dismay as they introduced themselves.

"Emissary of light, Pure Vanilla Cookie!"

"Heart of courage and passion, Hollyberry Cookie!"

"Missionary of cacao, Dark Cacao Cookie!" 

"I didn't have time to think of a title, Golden Cheese Cookie!"

Another one of the ancients appeared later than them, that is...

"Emissary of lilies, White Lily Cookie!"

"Aw great, another one of these incidents!", Timekeeper said in an obviously pissed tone. "First, it's that speedrunning cookie, now YOU FIVE?!"

She turned around to head to the counter, but it still felt awkward to leave the ancients standing there so she continued.

"ALL I WANTED IS SOME COLD SYRUP, NOT SOME STUPID MEGUCAS TO SAVE THE DAY!"

"N-N-N-N-NANI?!", PV being the softie twink he is was offended by what they said.

"ANCIENTS, ATTACK THEM!"

The five charged towards them but was stopped by the power of ZA WAAAAAARUDO!

"Clearly you haven't seen my full potential", Timekeeper told them in an epic anime style.

Eventually they resumed time and left the ancients on the floor. All were questioning their life choices except for White Lily, who was staring intensely at Vanilla with a totally not horknee (cupcakke voice) expression on her face.

"AWOOGA 😍", she screamed like a simp. "YOU FINALLY NOTICED ME PYUA BANIRA-SAMA"

"OOOOH GOOOOD!", Pure Vanilla got up and ran away.

"PURE VANILLA BUY ME COFFEE PLEASE!!! 😍😍😍😍😍", White Lily chased after him while the ancients followed.

Timekeeper had nothing else to say but...

WELL DANG.