"I'm a little-confused." She says as Hope nips her neck. Hope grins and grabs a handful of the brunettes hair, tugging it back so she can expose her neck even more. She drags her teeth along the skin before she starts sucking tiny bruises into them making Josie whimper quietly.

Rebekah sighs and flips another page. "Can you tell my darling niece to wait until I get off the phone to be a nympho please."

Josie laughs before pulling away from the phone. She turns to face Hope. "Babe, your aunt said to not be a nympho while she's on the phone." She says smiling.

Hope rolls her eyes pulling her hands away before she falls back on the bed facing the ceiling crossing her arms. "My girlfriend is fine as hell I have a right to be horny."

Josie shakes her head."Okay she's done." She says to the blonde.

"Good. As I was saying, seeing as your her mate now she will want to please you or treat you like you are her spouse basically. That is what it says according to her packs history."

"Wait so that means what exactly? It sounds weird." Josie replies.

"I think it means she will respond to your beck and call kind of, have you ever heard of a sire bond?" Rebekah asks.

"Uhm yeah it's in our history books at school. The one that was written about Hope's dad."

Hope sits up at the mention of her father. "What about him?" She mouths confused on why their talking about her dad. Josie puts her pointer finger up signaling hope to wait.

"Yes her father is a perfect example, he had sired a bunch of hybrids. Anyways it's kind of like that, she will want to do things for you, it says it will be like instinct to her.To dumb it down a bit more, she will be treating you like a queen."

Josie smiles at that. "I don't see a problem with that. I thought you meant that she will listen to anything I say."

"It's kind of like that too, it says she will get you anything you need. So you can't ask her to go clean your shoes or something but you can ask her to go run you a bath or something. Or if your sick or hurt she will do anything she can to make you feel better. You get it? This book is really confusing so I hope I explained it correctly."

"Yeah I get it."

"Okay good I will send this to Hope so you guys can read it yourself."

"I think Hope would like that." She says looking at the girl.

"Okay love, it was nice talking to you. I look forward to seeing you in person, tell my niece I love her goodbye." Rebekah says and hangs up the phone.

Josie hangs up the phone and Hope scoots closer to her. "What did she say?"

"Just some stuff about the bond. It has to do with your pack and she said pretty interesting things about your wolf."

"Like what?" Hope asks, she hopes it's nothing weird, like if she turns then Josie somehow turns into a wolf. She doesn't want her going through that kind of pain or any pain at all.

"I want to test it out." Josie says tapping her chin looking at the auburnette. She puts her hands on her stomach and winces purposely. "Oww my stomach."