Sharing the pain made their bond strength and it weakened to the point where Ella could not feel it, but Leon can though not to the point where he can't handle it.

Leon could feel it because the moment she fell for him, he made sure Ella could not feel it with the help of James and Titus.

"Now, go and enjoy yourself with your friends. They must be waiting for you to meet them and please eat something. Okay?" Leon said, pointing towards, where Eric and Jennifer were standing alone in the corner.

Ella kissed his lips, before he could move she pulled back, grinning brightly. "Okay!" She said as she picked up her gown and ran to Eric and Jennifer.

Leon couldn't help but smile, looking at his little mate so happy and so cheerful but his smile vanished when remember he had few things to make it permanent.

He looked around to see Josh and Ama were close to them, and everyone was a quite high alert around Ella, which is what he wanted.

Leon walked out of the ballroom to the dungeon where Titus, James with other two priests and guards followed behind.

The guard opens the cell to let them in. As Leon entered, a wicked smile took over his face that actually seemed to scare people around him.

"Finally, I found you!" He said and the female in front of him flinched. She was sitting on the chair with nothing stopping her from attacking them but she knew better than to do it.

"You haven't found me, Leon De Luca, I came here on my own." She exclaimed,  even though Leon could see the fear behind her bravery.

Leon sat on the chair that was kept there for him. He chuckled. "Well, coming into my castle with the thought of killing our Queen, but unfortunately getting caught, does not seem to be part of your plan now, Rebecca?"

Rebecca's eyes widened as Leon called her by her name but composed herself. She grits her teeth. "This is not your castle, you don't deserve this. You bastard!"

Leon's brows raised in amusement. The guard steps forward to get revenge for their King's disrespect, but Leon stops him.

Leon leaned back, resting one leg over another and resting his chin on his fist. "Then tell me Rebecca, who deserves it? You or your ancestors?" He questioned.

When Leon did not get the answer he continued. "The one I killed with my bare hands, ripping his heart out?"

"You are a bloody monster!" She stood up only to sit back when a guard from behind push her down.

Leon rolled his eyes. "Look Rebecca, I don't have time for your bullshit. You can call me with these names when I am done with you and actually give you reason because trust me I will." He said strictly, as he seems to be clearly irritated because he wants to go back to his mate already.

"I won't ask you how you knew about Ella being my mate and why you sent her to me with your pathetic excuse of the story because it worked in my favour. Let's get straight to the point. Why did you use your magic on my mate?" His jaw clenched when remember Ella's tear-stained face and her loud cries in pain.

"To make you suffer!" Was her immediate answer.

"Care to explain."

"I wanted to give that, taste of love and then snatch that away from you, I wanted you to suffer just the way we did. You don't deserve love, you don't deserve a mate. But when I got to know you had one, I planned to send her to you and then kill her. Then you have to live your whole life in regret for not saving the only person you love like before!" Just as she finishes, a loud sound echoes in the room. Rebecca's chair fell with her as she cried out pressing her hand to her cheek.