Meanwhile, Josh was pulling Jennifer impossible close to him, she fought but gave in with a scowl on her face when he pulled her for the dance but her eyes got close when Josh started to kiss her neck softly making her lose in his affection.

Everyone was too lost in their world, with their world who happens to be their mates that they forget their surroundings.

Smiling face, adoring eyes, graceful moves. With sheer power slipping into the room of lovers while every different one entangles with one another, willingly.

Ella saw that all with a smile on her face, she snapped her eyes from the view in front of them and looked up when a soft kiss was placed on her now crown free head.

"Is my Queen enjoying herself?" Leon teased, pulling her closer to his chest.

Ella humm. "Yeah, all because of my King!" She kissed his neck, making him shut his eyes, feeling her warm lips against his skin.

"Well then, don't you think I deserve a dance?" He asked softly, looking down at her with adoration in his orbs.

"Leo! You know I am horrible at dancing!" Leon smirked.

"Just follow my lead, darling!" He pulled her with him to the dance floor. People move out of their way, as he took in her in the middle of the dance floor and other couples now surrounding them.

Ella put one hand in his and the other on his shoulder, Leon's hand wrap tightly around her waist, keeping her close to his chest. "You made me so proud today!" Leon's complement made Ella go red.

"I didn't do anything!" Leon shook his head.

"You step out of your comfort zone when you so confidentiality give a speech with being so humble and honest. I don't think that is something you call 'anything'." He twirls her before pulling her back in his arms.

Ella laughs loudly, gaining attention from others as Leon tries to soften his voice to sound like hers, but fails miserably.

Leon smiled, looking at his little flower laughing and smiling so freely. Now that he thinks about it just one thing left, for him to give her

Her freedom.

From all that keeping her away to get what she wants, and how she wants. Leon never tries to control her life nor does he intends to, all he wants is her to be safe and in love with him, and for that he would do anything.

So he lifted her hand that had the Ruby ring that was keeping her safe from the unknown pain.

Ella panicked when Leon slowly removed her ring. "L-Leo, what are you doing?"

He stared back into the brown eyes that he adores so much, with the intensity that made her knees weak. "Do you trust me?" Without knowing her head moved, she silently agreed with him.

"Of course I do!" Ella frowned at his question.

"Then let me do what I am doing, if I fail then, you. My Queen, I will have my head before you!" Ella smirked at his claim.

"If that is the case, I have few plans!"She whispered in his ear.

"Now you are putting thoughts in my mind, little flower!" He deeply whispered back, as his eyes darkened at the thought.

"It's not my problem that you have a dirty mind, Leo!" She says in the same tone, before removing her ring on her own, and keeping it inside his pants pocket.

Ella waited for the pain to, but a warm hand softly came in contact with her cheek. She frowned, however, everything was clear when Leon nodded in the direction of where James and Titus were.