_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_

Depuis le début

Its like a hammock..except theres nothing to lay on and all the ropes meant to hold up the hammock are holding you up instead.

I heard the gnawing noise again and i looked behind me to see tiny chewing on the vines that were around my waist.

"Oh, hey tiny!" I greeted, my voice a little raspy from how long i was unconcious.

She stopped chewing on the vines and looked up at me, she squeaked as a greeting before going back to chewing on the vines.

I started trying to untangle my foot but some of the vines were to far away.

Tiny chewed through the vines on my waist which made my position a little uncomfortable now that there was nothing holding my body, now i was just being held by my left arm and leg, it feels like they are being pulled off.

I reached for the vines on my arm and started to untangle them, tiny jumped up onto my side and climbed up my leg to start chewing through the vines on it.

I untangled my arm and tiny chewed off the vines around my knee, the remaining vines on my ankle dragged me closer to the tree as there was nothing else fighting the gravity.

I was now laying on the ground, waiting for tiny to finally chew through the rest of the vines.

The vines snapped and my leg fell to the ground after tiny chewed the rest of it off.

"Good girl, tiny!" I said, standing up and stretching before picking up tiny and looking around.

"Now we gotta figure out where we are and find shelter.." i mumbled to myself, looking around.

"Which way should we go?" I asked tiny, setting her down on the ground.

Tiny squeaked before running off in a random direction.

"Ok, i guess ill follow you then..." i said, running after the small ornithomimid.

---
Third person POV-
with darius and friends...
---

We entered mainstreet to see alot of the buildings destroyed and the side of the lagoons fences broken.

"What happened here?" Kenji asked.

"Uh, im thinking dinosaurs.." yaz said.

"Its more than that..some kind of fight took place..from the height, it looks like maybe the t.rex and..something bigger?" Darius said, looking over the battle field.

"The indominus rex...i dont think we have to worry about it anymore, or whats left of it.." brooklynn said, looking over the edge of the lagoon and referring to the dragged bloodstains that led off the edge into the water.

"Ugh! Or the mosasaurus being hungry for a while.." darius said, jumping out of the sticky blood.

"Guys! You have to see this!" Sammy said before leading them to one of the shops that seem untouched.

There was a cardboard cutout of brooklynn holding a charger box standing in the store.

"Wow, i totally forgot i agreed to that.." brooklynn said.