Hazel laughs, but Jason mutters, "Friends, right."

  Hazel nudges him and gives him a pointed look before he rolls eyes and smirks, "Okay, okay, let's go."

___________

  I wasn't expecting paparazzi when we stepped out of Jason's car, but flashing lights immediately blinded me.

  Jason quickly came to our sides to shield us and when someone shouted and asked him who he was, he said, "Jake Farm."

  I think it may be an inside joke because Hazel laughed.

  When we get safely in the building, I have to blink a few times to get the spots to go away before Jason rushes us into another room before anyone, any reporters, can talk to us.

  We are at the Wayne Enterprise building in one of the very large rooms with a stage and like thirty tables to seat everyone.

  I look around in awe before my eyes settle in on two familiar faces.

  Dick and Brooklyn walk our way, Brooklyn's arm tucked under Dick's, her hand on his bicep.

  They both looked great, sharp and sophisticated. He had on a suit and tie while she had on a dark purple dress with one sleeve, the other side bare. It hugged her waist and then fell straight down, a slit on the side without a sleeve.

  I nod to her shoes, high heels that she is somehow walking perfectly in and look to Hazel, "See, elegant and powerful looking."

  Hazel smiles, laughing slightly, "I never said I didn't agree."

  "You all look great," Dick says, smiling, "paparazzi get y'all too?"

  "Annoyingly," Hazel speaks up, earning a nod from Brooklyn.

  "I hate them, I had to get adjusted to it when I started dating Dick publicly in Gotham. In Blüdhaven it doesn't happen as much, but here it's like they have a tracker on him."

Hazel nods in agreement.

  Maybe that's why Tim knew where that burger place was. He doesn't like going to super known places because it attracts more attention.

"Brooke has also punched paparazzi before so-"

  "He had it coming," Brooke defends herself as Dick smirks.

  "Sure, whatever you say," He remarks, teasing her.

"You thought it was funny, don't lie."

  "I didn't say it wasn't," Dick grins, "I just wasn't expecting you to deck him."

  Brooke rolls her eyes, "It wasn't even that hard of a punch. He was milking it."

  Dick shakes his head, but amusement shines in his eyes before he turns to us, "You guys want to go sit? They split us up into two different tables because there are too many of us."

  "Who is sitting with Demon Spawn?" Jason asks, raising an eyebrow, "It better be you two."

  "It is," Brooke reassures before she adds, "Damian refused to sit next to you so there wasn't any other choice."

  Jason scoffs offended that Damian didn't want to sit next to him, "I am great to sit next to."

  "You didn't even want to sit with him in the first place." Barbara points out, coming up to us.

  I wave to her, and she smiles back. We haven't really talked other than a few times when she was at the manor the same time as me, but she seems nice.