My eyes turn to the sky, the clouds rolling in while something shines on them. The Bat symbol that shines almost every night.

My lips turn up in a smile; it's perfect. The shading will be a little hard, but it will be worth it.

I stretch out my legs in front of me and turn my torso to draw, looking up at the sky every so often to make sure I'm on the right track.

Circle a few times, curves, and lines; it all flows before I even have to think. I run my thumb over the lines, blurring them a bit to add in the shading before I go back and add more details.

I do it a few more times before I decide I'm happy with the drawing.

Turning my nose up to the air, I close my eyes, my curls tickling my face as a breeze picks up. My chest rises and falls as I take a few deep breathes, enjoying the calm of the night.

I open my eyes a few moments later, feeling relaxed as my eyes meet the sky.

A few stars twinkle against the black. I wish Gotham wasn't always lit up so I could see more stars than I did right now.

I sigh and look back down at my work before I hold up up to the sky, next to the real thing to make sure it's accurate.

"What are you drawing?" I voice says behind me.

I jump, dropping my sketch book over the ledge. I lean over before even thinking to look back at who it is, watching as my book falls.

A blur of red and black runs past me and jumps after my book, his cape flapping in the window. He somehow manages to grab it before turning buck to me and shooting a grappling hook.

It buries itself in the brick beside me and pulls him up, him flipping o we the ledge and next to me.

"You dropped this," He says handing me my book back.

I take it, looking down at it before looking back to him.

Red Robin is standing in front of me, a cocky smile on his face, his cowled eyes watching me.

I hit him with my sketch book.

He frowns and ducks when I try to hit him again, rubbing his head. "Ow!" I try to hit him again, causing him grab the book.

I hold onto it even now as he glares at me and holds it away from his head.

"Hey!" He scolds, "A thank you would be nice!"

"You made me drop it in the first place!" I defend, snatching it away. He lets it go and I clutch it to my chest.

He straightens up, crossing his arms over his chest. "Sorry, it's a little unusual for a girl to be on a roof this late. Just wanted to make sure you were okay." He sounds annoyed.

"I'm fine," I say, before I frown, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have umm... hit you with my book." I rub the back of my neck, suddenly self conscious. "You just caught me off guard."

"Sorry I scared you," He grins again, and something in how he says it makes me want to deny it. That and the fact my face is turning red.

"You didn't," I say and sit down in my spot again.

He raises and eyebrow at this but sits down next to me. I look at him in confusion, causing him to say, "Sorry, can I sit here?"

I draw my knees close to my body as I shrug, "You already did."

He stretches his legs out next to me, my eyes following the movement before I turn back to him.

"So, what were you drawing that had you so focused you didn't notice me?" He asks again.