•|| 𝑻𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒉~4 ||•

It's been a weak since that incident occurred in Riansh's life, everything had changed in their lives but the thing that didn't changed was their love, unconditional love for each other.

But riddhima started distancing herself from him, and also started ignoring him. Vansh was disheartened by her behavior and he knew it all was happening just because of him and his male ego.

Ahana was ousted from VR MANSION that day only and no one knew where she gone and as if they cared about her. Ishani and the whole family tried to apologize to Riddhima but she making excuses left that talks in between.

Seeing her cold behavior towards them all were disappointed and hurt but they knew that it was their fault that made that innocent soul like this and chose to be silent for the time being.

•••••••••

Riddhima was sitting on her bed holding their photo frame close to her heart and all the flashes of him introducing Ahana his wife came in front of her eyes playing like a movie. Tears made their way towards cheeks and she clutched her nuptial chain tightly.

Just then her eyes fell on a box kept on her dressing table, she cleaned her tear full face and got up from the bed wearing her slippers she walked towards the table and opened the box only to find a dress in it along with a letter.

She picked up the letter and read it. 'I know Riddhima that you are very angry with me, aur Hona bhi chahiye Maine harkat hi aesi ki hai. But riddhima just give me a chance to repent my mistakes. I promise I will give you every happiness you actually deserves. Just one chance. So today I'm going to give you a surprise please for me wear this dress and come downstairs. Hope you will fulfill my this wish. And I love you.

Yours only
Vansh.

Riddhima sighed and looked at the dress and smiled a bit, quickly heading towards her washroom so took a quick hot shower, and wore that dress gifted by Vansh.

••••••••••••

Walking like a Queen she made her way towards only get a mini shock. Stage on the center of the room, chairs arranged perfectly in front of the stage while the whole hall was decorated like a grand Palace with a Mic stand on the stage.

'I know you'll are impatient to know the announcement I'm going to make so your wait is over now!. Please welcome the love of my life, my Best half and my life partner my wife Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.'  He said in the mic making her and the whole media shock.