•|| 𝑻𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒉~3 ||•

What are you doing Mr. Raisinghania?' She asked wiggling in his arm.

'Taking my wife back to her husband.' He answered and started walking inside the Mansion while she beated his chest by her small baby fist.

He took her to their room and layed her on bed. She looked at him angrily while he made an innocent face.

'What you think of yourself Mr. Raisinghania?' She asked pushing and beating him by her small fist. He didn't bothered to answer her question and kept looking at her with an unknown emotions and suddenly out of no where he captured her lips in his.

She feeling his lips moving on her soft ones widened her eyes and tried to push him while he tightened his grip on her waist. Accepting her defeat she slowly kissed him back while their lips moved in a sinc they felt themselves being lost in each other forgetting about everything which was happening in their lives.

Suddenly realization hitted her hard and she pushed him with tears rolling down from her eyes. 'What they hell Vansh?! Why can't you just let Me live in some peace?' She shouted at him while he looked at her and unknowingly some tears made their way down from his eyes.

'Riddhima I...'  He tried to speak but she stopped in middle. 'What is your problem Vansh. First you wanted me to leave you and now you forcefully took me here when I was leaving. Why are you forcing me for everything.' She said and break down crying her heart out.

Tears rolled down from his eyes seeing her like this. All this happened because of him. If he haven't become so blind I  his revenge game his sweetheart would have been in his arms hugging him tightly, but he, he messed up everything in his ego and revenge game.

Going closer to her he holded her arm and pulled her on his Lap and kept her head on his chest while she kept beating him weeping in his arms.

'You messed up everything Vansh. We both never trusted each other but when I started trusting you, you broke that blind trust on you in millions of pieces. This pain which you have given me is not letting me live peacefully vansh and I hate you but I love you too.' She said cried in his arms while he closed his eyes letting more tears fell down from his eyes.

Caressing her back softly, he kissed her crown while she fisted his kurta crying more vigorously. 'I'm sorry sweetheart! I was so blind in my ego, that I got failed in seeing your love for Me, your cries I just failed Riddhima. But I promise that I will make everything alright just give me a chance.'

She broke the hug and looked at him with red eyes, 'abb kuch nhi ho sakta vansh everything is destroyed and now I'm tired of all this shit, I'm broken vansh. Nhi jod payoge tum mujhe itna tut chuki hai Main from inside & out.'

'Riddhima." He tried to say something but stopped when she showed him her hand and nodded in no. 'I'm tired Vansh, I want to sleep.' She said and layed down on bed covering herself with a duvet she turned her body in other direction such that her back was facing him.

Vansh looked at her figure with teary eyes and sighed, kissing her forehead he layed beside her and pulled her towards himself hugging her from back while she closed her eyes as her new hot tears got mixed with her old one's.

Middle of Night.

A person is seen standing behind a pillar of VR MANSION talking to someone in his/her phone. 'Hello!' Voice came from other side. 'Hello, is the work done??' Asked the mysterious person to someone on his/her phone.

'Yes! She is in our captive.' The person from other side of call said. 'Good now listen what you need to do.' Said the person.

••••••••••

That's it for today, I just hope you'll liked it 😊.
Do leave your reviews in the comment below.

Next part will be the last part.

Your Author
Tanya ♥️