Melting The Ice

Melting The Ice (Iceland x Depressed!Reader) Epilogue

After Emil confessed to you, you decided to tell Arthur about you staying with Emil. He didn't like it, and ended up coming all the way to Iceland to take you by force, which Emil didn't allow. For about a year after that,  Arthur didn't even try to contact you in any way. You continued to live happily with Emil until until two years after the Icelander confessed to you. He asked you to marry him. You, of course, said yes. 

The wedding was a small affair, but it was absolutely beautiful. Your (h/l), (h/c) hair was fixed up gorgeously and your (e/c) eyes were sparkling. Tino, another of Lukas's friends that lived with him, helped you pick out the dress. It was much more than beautiful or gorgeous. It was breathtaking. Tino's best friend, Berwald, helped you by giving you an honest opinion on the dress. It wasn't particularly expensive, but it was none-the-less the most beautiful one that you had tried on. It fit you perfectly, hugging you in all the right places. All of Lukas's friends, a couple of your new friends, and Arthur attended the wedding. He was still distant and didn't bother to congratulate you and Emil, or even wish you well. He simply came and left. The vows were beautiful, and from the ceremony you immediately got on a flight.

After the ceremony, you and Emil shared the most amazing honeymoon. You had gone to (favorite country or place), and it was absolutely beautiful. A year or two later, you had a baby (girl/boy) that you named (Name). (He/She) had blue eyes and looked more like Emil, but had your personality. You lived the rest of forever with the man who had saved you from your seemingly endless depression. This man, who had given you so much strength and love. This man, who had melted your frozen heart and made you feel warm again. This man, whom you loved with all of your heart, soul, and mind.