When they realise they love you

Bruno
You practically begged him to let you join for one of his vision, eventually he caved and let you. After he thought you think what everyone in town did that he was creepy and a monster, but your eyes just glistening like a child on Christmas morning "THAT WAS AMAZING" you yelled looking at the vision, it was then Bruno knew he loved you.

Camilo
Camilo had been trying to get you to laugh all day but it didn't work no matter who he shifted into no laugh eventually he just broke. "What is it gonna take to get you to laugh" he says dramatically pouting, you giggle. He seemed confused, you stand close to him and take both your hands in his "you only need to be yourself to make me laugh Camilo" you kiss his cheek then walk off. Camilo was left a blushing mess, no one had every wanted him as him before.

Luisa
Luisa was working hard around the village all day, you had invited her to hang out at your place after. When she got there you made sure you had everything set and just told her to relax "you do enough around the village, just relax" no one had ever told her to relax before or acknowledge how much she does.

Isabella
She was making many roses in her room practising, you were chilling on her bed reading, "can you make stuff other then flowers?" You asked her curiously "I've never tried, I've got to be perfect" "no one's perfect isa you don't have to be either, you being yourself is perfect" she felt warm and fuzzy you saw past the perfect mask she wears and saw her.

Dolores
Dolores was struggling with her gift there were fireworks going off and it was hurting. She was clutching her ears her eyes scrunched up when she felt another pair of hands cover her ears. She opens her eyes to see you "it ok it will be over soon" you let her rest her head on your shoulder for comfort you stay with her till it stops.

Mirabel
You were helping mirabel make some cool new clothes, you were a perfect teams and got a few items done. "Who needs a gift when you've got your amazing skill" you say jokingly. Mirabel thinks about how you never saw her any different from the rest of her family and how much you admire her skills.