"To save Hyunjin of course." Han commented. Not even taking seconds to process the situation and Felix was smiling bright from eye to eye. "W- what? H- how?!" Felix said, his face starting to lose the pain from the previous departure.

"First things first, Felix. Do you have a computer?" Felix shook his head vigorously, pointing to his desk on the far Corner of his room to where there lay a MacBook computer. Yeji wasted no time making her way towards her objective, "The password is—" "There's no need, I'm already in." Everyone gasped minus Han and Ryujin.

"In the meantime, Soobin, Ryujin and Minho. You stay here and guard this room. We can't have anyone coming in here to mess around with Yeji or take Felix away." Han reminded, commanding the individuals. They all nodded simultaneously.

"Now that just leaves me and Yeonjun." Han breathed out as he gave a glance towards the black haired individual who was silently waiting for Han to finish his words. "The combat duo...we will go down and break Hyunjin out from wherever he is at and speaking of which, did you manage to pull up the cams Yeji?"

"Yes! And by my estimation... Hyunjin is in the..." Yeji trailed on, causing a scary suspense. "Where is he yej?" Yeji's breathe hitched before uttering another word. "He's in the basement, being tortured." Felix's eyes started to water as he rushed to the computer, his Eyes witnessing Hyunjin being punched and kicked by no other than Minghao.

Han clenched his fists, "We need to go now. Yeji, I'm trusting you with this. All of our lives are on the line now. Yeonjun, please stick close to me and do not leave my side, I'm not losing you, nor either of you today." All individuals nodded their heads, indicating they listened to the speech Han shortly gave.

"But what exactly is going on? You never informed m—" "You will see very soon Felix. Just sit back and stay safe. Hyunjin will have my head if you get slightly injured." Han stated. Felix didn't want to, but he nodded. Guess he will just have to see how things plan out, in more ways then one.

"Han... please... save him." Yeji pleaded, it was weird how sentimental she was being about Hyunjin but Han didn't pay no attention to it. "We will. Let's go Yeonjun. Commence the mission to rescue the crimson assassin and bring him back safely."

☠︎︎

"Check and block the exits! NOW!" Minghao yelled as he slightly started to panic from the sudden intrusion. He then heard laughing from inside the dark room. "What? Oh don't get your hopes up Hyunjin. We'll see if you can get out of here, but I know damn well that I'm never letting you out if my sight." Minghao spat, pressing a gun towards hyunjins forehead who gave no reaction to the heavy metal being pressed harshly against his skin.

"Heh, Minghao... if you wanna kill me then just do it. No one's stopping you." Hyunjin spat, knowing he was risking his life at the moment.

Minghao was tempted to listen to his words, cocking the gun so his hand was on the trigger. He was way too tempted to push it. Hyunjin's expression was still blank as he waited patiently for something that probably wouldn't happen. Until he felt a sort of vibration from his forehead, he glanced up and saw that Minghao was shaking. "You can't do it... can't you?" Hyunjin questioned cockingly.

"You.... You killed him and yet.... I can't do it..." Minghao muttered to himself. His head hung low, Hyunjin took this moment to slightly move his hands backward but was caught up when he felt his collar being forcefully thrown up warded then his back colliding into what seemed like a concrete wall.