Chapter Ten

Monet

Aaliyah called me about what happened to Damita, After the whole fight with her parents it scared me knowing what they were going to do to her

I rushed to the hospital, nervous about what the doctor's where going to say but also how her parents were going to react seeing me here, Damita means so much to me.

"Monet" Aaliyah called walking toward me with a pregnant woman & tears in her eyes.

"Hey how is she?"

"They don't know she was shot twice in the side, Bobby did it"

"Who is that?" I was confused

"Bobby was a friend of ours, he dated our friend Whitney but her & Damita were messing around before she met you." She told me the rest of the story.

"Where is he now?"

"The police went to pick him up at his moms house I hope that son of bitch dies." She started crying the other woman pulled her into a hug.

We walked in the waiting room, hopefully the doctors came out soon."

Davis came in looking so distraught, "What the fuck happened?"

"Where is she?" Aaliyah stood up trying to comfort him but it wasn't trying to hear it.

"B-Bobby shot her" Aaliyah broke down in tears along with Davis who hugged her tightly.

I sat with my head down not wanting to talk to anyone as the tears flowed.

When we didn't talk it broke something inside me, Damita means everything to me for her to be hurt makes me just want to die.

"Davis" I heard Lisa's voice say coming in the room with Lawrence, causing me to lift my head up.

"The fuck you doing here?" Davis asked getting pissed

"I am her mother, I am suppose to be here"

"Really where the hell were you when she needed you!" He yelled Aaliyah tried to calm him down but it wasn't working

"Davis you better slow your role" Lawrence said getting upset.

Lisa glared at me causing me to stand up wondering what her problem is.

"Why are you here?"

"Unlike you I care deeply about Damita" She tried to come toward me but Lawrence grabbed her.