Chapter Five

Monet

When I tell you the other night with Damita was amazing, She made me feel things none of the other people I been with made me feel

We talk on the phone all the time & we try to see each other but it's hard trying not to get caught.

"Hey Mo you still coming to the party tonight?" Kendra asked

"I dont know, I may have something to do."

"You mean someone" They all giggled at me.  

"Whatever ok y'all just mad because I can pull any female or male" Flipping my hair in process.

The door to the salon opened & Damita walked through looking so sexy.

She has come here a few times, my closet friends have their thoughts but they would never say anything to Lisa, They think we are just friends

"Hey everyone" She waved

"Hey gorgeous" Kendra flirted, I shot her a dirty look but she just snickered.

"Hey Mo" She stood in front of me.

"Hello" There go them damn butterflies again, She went to my office & closed the door.

"I will be right back" I told my client then stood up walking to my office, entering Damita attacked me with kisses right when I shut the door.

"She misses you so much" She seductively said

I kissed her wanting to punish her so bad.

"Why you come out the house like this?" I asked feeling on her ass smacking it one good time.

"Because I know you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me, we have to hurry up tho I only have an hour for lunch."

"Dont worry about that" I lifted her up putting her on my desk.

After we were done, we laid on the couch in my office for a bit before she had to leave.

"Bye everyone" Damita said swaying out the door.