𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 16

"i'm boutta go get sum eat tonight. ion feel like cooking" i yawned grabbing my keys.

Nardo came up behind me as i slipped on my slides. i turned around and he pecked me on my lips a couple times before handing me his card.

"whatchu getting pizza?" he asked making me shrug

"imma ask the kids" i put the card in my bag and walked to the kids room.

they was sitting on the floor, Hero was eating tv and Naveah was on her tablet.

"why y'all on the floor?" i asked laughing. Naveah shrugged and Hero kept him attention on the tv.

"y'all cool wit pizza for dinner?" i asked going over to Hero since he ain't payed me no attention since i got in here.

"yes!" Naveah exclaimed.

i picked Hero up and roughly kissed his cheek making him laugh pushing me away. "i said is pizza cool?!"

he nodded his head a lot considering her couldn't speak since he was laughing. i chuckled putting him down.

"don't make me take dat tablet" i said in a funny voice that Naveah didn't like. i sounded like somebody old country granny.

he screamed running after me as i walked down the stairs. she finally caught me and pulled my arm. i faked like i fell and she hurt me.

she started laughing making me instantly stop and mug her.

"wow. that why you not getting none of my buffalo wings." i stuck my tongue out walking out the house and closing the door.

i heard her whine 'no' as i walked to my car. she love her hot wings just like me.

———

i was walking the pizza place with everything in the hands when the dude came up to me.

"wassup ma. you need some help wit dat?" he asked.

i looked at him and seen he had one of those black ski mask with his hoodie over it. uhh bad vibes from his outfit..

"nah i'm good." i said coming close to my car.

i pulled my key out to unlock the door when i felt him put something over my mouth and nose.

i scrunched up my face trying to push him away but i began to get drowsy the more i breathed in.

"just let it happen.."

after a second everything turned black..

———

"where is this nigga bro.." Nardo stressed texting Onemas phone. the kids came in the room talking bout they hungry so he just heated up some hot pockets.

all of the text were delivered so she was getting them.

he called her again and this time someone answered.

"Onema stop playing wit me bro. where you at?" he yelled.

"shh. these niggas got me in they fucking truck bro. i got my lo on please come get me" she said as her breathing got heavy.

"who the fuck-"

"nigga i don't knowww. jus hurry the fuck up!" she whispered yelled then she hung up.

he went to his calling log and called Jahki to watch the kids cuz it was a emergency. he got there in less then 5 minutes, thank god he was passing by that way.

as soon as Jahki got there Nardo rushed out the door and started his car up and started speeding to the location Onema was sharing.

kidnappers dumb as hell. she still got her phone on her.

————
😮😮😮😮